Opened in 2014, the Cornaro Hotel is situated right in the centre of Split’s historical Old Town. Diocletian’s Palace, St. Dominus’ Cathedral and Gallery of Fine Arts are only a short walk away. The hotel has its own bar and a rooftop terrace.
All rooms feature modern furniture, a private bathroom with a shower/bath combination, air conditioning, a safe, a mini bar, a desk, a flat screen TV and free internet access.
This is the first hotel in Split to offer in-room tablets in order to enable its guests to control and change their schedule easily. Guests can order in-room breakfast service, request wake up calls or reserve the event tickets without leaving the room.
Train and Bus Station, as well as the Ferry Port are a 15-minute walk away. It is easy to visit neighbouring towns or islands from here.
You are welcome to taste some of the best Croatian wines at the rooftop terrace lounge and bar. The free buffet breakfast is served at the hotel restaurant every morning.
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Pets allowed on request
- Free breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
- In-room massage available
- Family hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- A 2-minute walk from Diocletian’s Palace
- Situated in Split’s Old Town
- All main attractions a short walk away
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues