Hotel Marmont is a charming property conveniently situated in the heart of the bustling old town centre of Split. The hotel boasts a peaceful and relaxing ambience and 21 deluxe double rooms. Each of the guest double rooms offers sumptuous comfort and luxury, and is elegantly furnished and well-equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
On-site, guests can enjoy a relaxing drink in the relaxing lounge bar or terrace, followed by classic and traditional international cuisine in the restaurant. The hotel’s prime location means that guests do not have to walk too far to find bars, restaurants and shopping facilities off-site.
Although there are no leisure facilities available at Hotel Marmont there are plenty of cultural and historical buildings to visit and explore in Split. Excursions and day trips further afield can be easily arranged through our concierge service.
The old town of Split has a wealth of historical sights and attractions to explore. Popular entertainment, cultural education and shopping are all available and located within easy reach. A holiday to Split would not be complete without a visit to the famous Diocletians Palace, which is enlisted as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- 21 luxurious double rooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- LCD satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct dial telephone
- Laundry service
- On-site restaurant serving buffet breakfast and classic and traditional international cuisine
- Lounge bar
- No leisure facilities available
- Hotel Marmont is located in Old Town Split
- The hotel is approx. 40 minutes from Split airport
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues