Hotel Vestibul Palace is a stylishly modern and chic boutique establishment and a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. An exceptional standard of service and luxurious accommodation is on offer. The 4 star hotel has a peaceful and relaxing ambience and is the perfect place to stay if you are looking for a luxury holiday to Croatia.
The hotel is located in the heart of the Diocletian’s Palace between the emperor’s chambers and the emperors square. The hotel was created by merging 3 palaces from 3 different periods: Gothic, Roman and Renaissance. The hotel therefore offers guests a combination of modern and antique feel with all the furniture in the hotel hand crafted.
Guests can enjoy room-service breakfast and evening a la carte dining in the on-site restaurant. There is also a stylish café bar, terrace and separate TV lounge area. With plenty of bars, bistros and restaurants located within easy walking distance of the hotel lobby there is always something for active holidaymakers to do in Split.
Popular local historical and cultural city sights and attractions include the Peristil, the Saint Duje Cathedral and the Riva promenade.
- 7 luxurious rooms and suites with en-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- LCD satellite TV
- Satellite cable channels
- Mini bar
- Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service
- Shoe shine service
- Safety deposit box
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site a la carte dining restaurant with wine cellar
- Café bar
- No leisure facilities available on-site
- The Hotel Vestibul Palace is a luxury hotel based in Old Town Split
- Approximate transfer time from Split airport is 30 minutes
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues