Hotel Villa Dvor is a charming 3 star boutique property situated on the side of a mountain in the historical town of Omis. The comfortable hotel boasts stunning panoramic views of the River Cetina and surrounding lush countryside. The hotel is uniquely powered by hydro power generated from the river below.
The 23 guest rooms are comfortably furnished and well-equipped with all of the amenities that you could possibly want and need. The hotel offers exclusive privacy and an intimate ambience that makes guests feel completely at home.
On-site guests can enjoy traditional Dalmatian cuisine in the Knez restaurant or a relaxing drink on the terrace. There is also an outdoor Jacuzzi with fabulous scenic views. Off-site there are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants located within close proximity to the hotel. Excursions and day trips to explore the mountains, countryside and popular attractions can be easily organised and arranged through our concierge service.
Active holidaymakers can choose between cycling, free climbing, white water rafting, hiking, sea kayaking, canoeing, shooting, paragliding, horse riding, paintball and hunting – all located within easy reach of the Hotel Villa Dvor. Guests preferring to relax and unwind can enjoy a lazy day on the beach.
- 23 Comfortably decorated rooms
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Free toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site restaurant Knez
- Hotel Villa Dvor is located in Omis
- Approximate transfer time from Split airport is 1 hour
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues