The 5 star Le Méridien hotel is a luxury family friendly resort boasting exceptional service and breathtaking views of the stunning Adriatic crystal waters and coastline. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens and has a wealth of amenities and facilities to guarantee every guest experiences a truly upmarket luxury holiday.
All of the fully air-conditioned guest rooms and family suites are decorated and furnished to a high standard and include modern accessories and state-of-the-art technology. The panoramic balcony view shows off the spectacular scenic location.
Seaside wining and dining is first class, with a number of options available on-site. The restaurants serve classic Croatian and modern Mediterranean cuisine.
Guests looking to relax and unwind can enjoy the hotel spa’s signature four-handed massage or a Roman bath and Finnish sauna. For active guests there is a well-equipped fitness gym, tennis court and plenty of sports and watersports activities to choose from.
The hotel also features the Grand Casino Lav with slot machines, gaming tables and a sports bar with accompanying night club. All these facilities are based on the ground floor well away from the hotel rooms for privacy.
- 381 luxurious rooms and family suites
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- LCD satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing board and iron
- Safety deposit box
- Direct dial telephone
- 2 on-site restaurants offering alfresco a la carte dining
- Champagne bar
- Art Café and Library
- 7 Palms Bar and Grill
- Diocletian Spa & Wellness, offering a range of body and massage treatments
- Scuba diving
- Rock climbing
- Outdoor infinity pool
- Indoor pool
- Roman baths
- Finnish sauna
- Plunge pool
- Fitness gym
- Tennis court
- Secluded private beach
- Family Kids Club
- Children’s pool
- Children’s playground
- Babysitting service
- Couples on Honeymoon enjoy a free room upgrade (subject to availability), sparkling water and flowers on arrival
- Unique, elegant and stylish wedding venue
- Exquisite ocean views
- Le Meridien is a luxury Croatia holiday resort based in Split
- Approximate transfer time from Split airport is 45 minutes
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues