Palace Judita Heritage is a stylish heritage property that dates back to the 13th century. The 4 star hotel is located in prime position on the main square of the historical town of Split and offers a luxury Croatia holiday experience.
Guest rooms and suites are fully air-conditioned and beautifully decorated and furnished with classic period style accessories. All rooms are well equipped with state-of-the-art technology and all of the amenities any guest could possibly desire. Some of the rooms also offer a stunning balcony view of the historical old town.
The hotel’s convenient location makes this the perfect place to stay for guests wishing to explore the cultural heritage of this charming old town. There are many popular attractions and sightseeing opportunities situated within close proximity to the Palace Judita Heritage hotel.
Culture lovers can explore Split’s many attractions and entertainment options, and can also easily arrange excursions and day trips further afield. The famous Diocletians Palace, which is enlisted as a UNESCO World Heritage site, is within easy walking distance of the hotel. A visit to the Peristil, the Saint Duje Cathedral and the Riva promenade is also recommended.
- 11 luxurious rooms and suites, some with balcony view of the old town
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit box
- Direct dial telephone
- Room service breakfast
- Palace Judita Heritage is a luxury hotel based in Old Town Split
- Approximate transfer time to Split Airport is 40 minutes
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your luxury holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues