Sophisticated is probably the best word to describe the Splendida Palace Hotel. Its beautifully designed rooms and public spaces offer a classic modern style, with exclusive furniture, marble bathrooms and large photo wallpapers telling the story of Split.
The hotel is listed as cultural heritage of the City of Split and has been renovated by the owners with the utmost care, keeping as many of the original details as possible and using only the best materials and craftsmanship. The fact that it is a small, family owned hotel means that there is a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with personal attention for each guest.
The hotel is located on a quiet side-road, just a few hundred metres from the old centre of Split. Here you can find the best of both worlds: peace and quiet and the buzz of the city just a few minutes away.
Splendida Palace Hotel offers a small outdoor pool inside a private, walled garden. The pool area and the lounge are connected, making it a perfect place for relaxation, sunbathing or reading a book. The breakfast selection is wide and includes freshly baked bread, meats, cheeses and eggs prepared according to guests’ wishes. Numerous excellent restaurants, bars, shops and markets can be found within walking distance.
Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
- Ten luxury rooms
- Some rooms have a balcony
- Private bathrooms with walk in showers
- Complementary toiletries
- Slippers and bathrobes
- A seating area in the larger rooms
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and heating
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- First aid kit
- Daily maid service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service
- The hotel serves breakfast
- Restaurants nearby
- Outdoor pool area with small pool and terrace
- Lounge area overlooking the pool area
- 300m from Diocletian’s Palace
- 800m from Bacvice beach
- 21km from Split Airport
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues