The small and friendly Villa Moretti hotel offers an intimate and welcoming atmosphere and comfortable and luxurious accommodation. The bijoux property is located within a historical 17th century palace building, situated over the bridge, of the walled town of Trogir.
The 4 star, family run property boasts a prime location, directly on the seafront. From the hotel’s terrace you can enjoy stunning panoramic views of the marina and Trogir bay. Guests can enjoy a typical Dalmation style continental breakfast whilst admiring the scenic garden and ocean views.
The historic town of Trogir has many cultural attractions to explore. A relaxed, leisurely stroll into the heart of the Renaissance town will lead you to the many shops, bars, restaurants and popular tourist attractions of this UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
Bicycle hire and excursions to the nearby Krka National Park can be easily arranged from the comfort of the hotel. Trips to visit the islands and historical Split are also highly recommended.
- 5 luxurious twin and double rooms with en-suite bathroom and stunning view
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen LCD
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free toiletries
- Laundry service
- Tea and coffee facilities, on request
- On-site dining room serving continental breakfast
- No leisure facilities available on-site
- Villa Moretti is based in Trogir
- Approximate transfer time from Split airport is 30 minutes
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues