Tucked away on a narrow street in the pedestrian zone of Hvar’s Old Town, lies the intimate family-run Villa Nora. Built inside a 14th century palace that was once the home of a rich, aristocratic family, you can still see a lot of historical features in its 8 rooms and suites, such as the original stone walls, wooden beams on the ceiling and authentic Dalmatian shutters.
The rooms are decorated in a traditional style, with warm colours, wooden floors, chiffon curtains and colourful tiled bathrooms. Some of the rooms offer a balcony and the higher floors offer beautiful views over the rooftops of Hvar.
The friendly and helpful staff offer each guest a personalised service. Thanks to the hosts’ excellent knowledge of the island, guests are never short of information about the best sights, attractions, beaches and many more useful tips.
The hotel’s own restaurant, Lucullus, offers an excellent complimentary breakfast and welcomes guests for lunch and dinner as well. The chef is well known for serving tasty Mediterranean dishes using only the best local, fresh ingredients. The cosy courtyard is great for romantic dinners.
Private parking available (reservation needed).
- 8 rooms and suites for up to 6 guests
- Some rooms have a balcony
- Suites have a separate lounge area
- Private bathroom with bath or shower
- Complementary toiletries
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Flat-screen satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Concierge service
- Daily maid service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service
- Complimentary breakfast served at on-site restaurant Lucullus
- Guests have the town of Hvar on their doorstep
- Located in the heart of Hvar Old Town
- 150m from the beach
- 1km from the harbour
- 75km from Split Airport
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues