Based on the name of the hotel, you probably guessed already that this building is almost a thousand years old. Built in the 12th century, it is part of the UNESCO protected old town of Trogir. Countless historic sites are just steps away from the hotel, making this a prime location for history and culture lovers. But Trogir has more to offer than historic buildings. Anyone who would like to discover a typical Dalmatian town, cozy restaurants and bars, a lively boulevard and nice beaches within walking distance will enjoy their stay in the heart of Trogir.
The hotel has a very cozy feel as well, which is not only because of its beautiful design, but also because of its small and intimate atmosphere. The natural materials that were used in the design, give the hotel a lovely rustic feel, but still combines will with all the modern elements.
The lounge area on the ground floor is perfect for relaxing, enjoying a drink or reading a book. If you prefer to sit outside, you will enjoy the hotel’s sun terrace. The boulevard is a wonderful place to watch the world go by and observe the many beautiful yachts that have made Trogir their temporary home.
The hotel is located inside the pedestrian zone of Trogir but paid parking is available nearby (reservation needed). The hotel welcomes pets (on request) and families with children. Babysitting services are available.
- 15 beautifully designed rooms and suites
- View over the boulevard and the sea, or over the streets of Trogir
- Some suites have a separate seating area
- Private bathroom with bath
- Slipper and bathrobes
- Complementary toiletries
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Flat-screen satellite and cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily maid service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service
- Steakhouse style restaurant (à la carte)
- Mediterranean cuisine
- Children’s meals available
- Hotel bar
- Sun terrace
- Bike rental
- Guests have the center of Trogir on their doorstep
- Beaches within walking distance
- Located in the heart of Trogir Old Town
- 500m from the nearest beach
- 25km from the center of Split
- 5km from Split airport
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues