The 5 star Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera is an extensive resort property that boasts an exceptional standard of service and quality. Guests staying at the resort can experience a truly memorable luxury holiday in Croatia.
On-site facilities include a premium Spa and wellness centre, offering a wide range of treatments, a fitness gym and watersports and recreational activities. There is an a la carte restaurant serving Alpine-Adrian cuisine, a lounge bar, cigar lounge and terrace.
The hotel is positioned directly on the beach, in the private Punta Skala Peninsular, and overlooks the crystal clear Adriatic sea and stunning Croatian coastline. Relaxing outdoor Spa treatments can be enjoyed in this paradise location.
The Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and The Leading Spas of the World.
- 210 luxurious rooms and suites, with en-suite bathroom and sea view balcony
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site a la carte restaurant
- Sotto Voce lounge bar
- Cigar lounge
- Fireside lounge
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Private beach area
- Luxury Accuapura Spa and wellness centre offering a wide range of relaxing body and massage treatments
- Fitness centre
- Unique, elegant and stylish wedding venue
- Exquisite ocean views
- The Falkensteiner Hotel is a luxury Croatia holiday resort in Zadar
- Situated approximately 3 miles from Zadar airport
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues