The Hotel Mediteran is conveniently situated just 10 minutes away from the beautiful beach and crystal clear waters of the Adriatic sea. The modern, comfortable hotel offers a host of amenities to sure guests feel right at home.
All guest rooms are fully air-conditioned and boast stunning balcony views of the sea or tranquil hotel garden. There is an on-site restaurant serving classic Dalmatian and Mediterranean cuisine, and drinks and cocktails can be enjoyed in the lobby bar.
Culture lovers can visit the many popular attractions and sights in the local area. There are six national and natural parks, the famous Land gate, ancient city walls and the Church of St Donatus. Also within easy reach are the shops, cafes, bars and restaurants of the town centre.
The local bus stops 350 yards from the hotel entrance, so getting out and about town is easy. Exciting excursions, day trips and tours to surrounding regions can be booked through our concierge service. Wine tasting and olive picking tours are a highly popular excursion from this hotel.
- 30 luxurious rooms and suites with en-suite bathroom and balcony
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Shoe shine service
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site restaurant serving classic Dalmatian and Mediterranean cuisine
- Lobby bar
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Bicycle rental
- Hotel Mediteran is a Croatia holiday resort in Zadar
- Approximate transfer time is 30 minutes from Zadar airport
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues