The Best Western Hotel Astoria is conveniently situated within easy walking distance of many of the popular cultural and social attractions in the heart of Zagreb. The 4 star hotel has recently undergone complete refurbishment and offers comfortable, spacious and luxury accommodation in a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
All guest rooms are fully air-conditioned and are tastefully furnished to a high standard. Amenities include in-room Internet access, mini bar complimentary selected cable television channels. On-site guests can enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast and authentic Dalmatian and international cuisine in the Ragusa restaurant. Business travellers can take full advantage of the excellent business and conference facilities available on-site.
The hotel’s prime position means that guests do not have to travel too far to discover the local shops, cafes, bars, bistros and restaurants in this lively part of the city. Popular local attractions include the Art Pavillion, which is located just 150 yards from the hotel entrance and the Cathedral of Zagreb and Jelacic Square.
This holiday includes a private walking tour of Zagreb which lasts approximately 4 hours and takes through the city, where you will be able to see beautiful theatres, parks and baroque style buldings. On this private tour you will also get to see popular sites such as Jelacic Square, visit the Cathedral, Market Dolac, Stone Doors, Church of St. Mark’s and the Tower Lotrscak
Our concierge service can easily arrange private day tours further afield including a visit to the quite stunning Plitvice National Park, a truly exceptional inland paradise approximately 2 hours from Zagreb.
- 100 luxurious rooms and suites with en-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV with cable channels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit box
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site Ragusa restaurant, serving local and international cuisine
- Glama bar
- No leisure facilities available on-site
- Best Western Hotel Astoria is a luxury hotel in Zagreb
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues