10 Night Deluxe Dubrovnik Cruise & Stay Package
7-night Split to Dubrovnik Cruise & 3 nights in Dubrovnik
- 10-night Split to Dubrovnik Cruise & Stay holiday
- Includes a 7-night deluxe Croatia cruise in a choice of cabin with en-suite bathroom and complimentary WiFi
- 3 nights at a 4-star hotel in Dubrovnik on a bed & breakfast basis
- Overnight stops in Split, Hvar, Korcula, Vis & Dubrovnik
- Half board whilst on the cruise (Breakfast & 4 course lunch) with 3 evening meals, including Captains Dinner and live entertainment
- Professional tour manager with 4 guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Entrance fees to Miljet National Park, Dubrovnik Cable Car, Wine Tasting & Oyster Farm Visit
- Price per person based on low season departures in May and October
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
Discover the beautiful Dalmatian coast on board a 7-night deluxe cruise from Split to Dubrovnik with overnight stops in Hvar, Vis, Korcula, Mljet and Ston. Finish this luxurious cruise in Dubrovnik and enjoy 3 nights in a beach front hotel, giving you time to relax or further explore Dubrovnik and surrounding areas.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
We will arrange a private transfer from Split airport to the deluxe ship with check in at 14.00hrs. You can then relax in your deluxe cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow Croatia island hopping passengers. Overnight in Split.
Depart for the charming island of Brač and visit the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near Bol. The quaint fisherman’s village of Bol offers an authentic Dalmatian welcome. After lunch at the Pakleni Islands we continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Experience a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe. The town fort overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. Hvar also has plenty of lively restaurants, bars and cafes.
Cruise towards the beautiful island of Biševo, to admire the magnificent Blue cave. Continue to the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. Sample some of the exquisite local wines from the traditional wineries. You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront.
Head towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by a guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of good restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian gourmet experience. There are also many lively bars and clubs. An optional excursion to experience a typical Dalmatian dinner, and to discover the history and traditional way of life in Croatia, is also available.
Continue to cruise further south towards the island of Mljet. On arrival you can join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning Mljet National Park. A boat ride to the St Mary Isle, to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery, and old abbey and church dating back to the 12th century, is also recommended. Alternatively, there are kayaks, bicycles and scooters for hire to explore the area surrounding the National Park. Overnight in Port Polača or Pomena.
The enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, is our destination this morning. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy.
On the final day of the luxury island hopping tour we make an early depart to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We take a cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre. You can join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city and take the cable car to the top of Mount Srđ, to enjoy panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and beautiful Elaphiti Islands. The evening is reserved for the Captain’s farewell dinner with live music and entertainment.
After breakfast you will transfer to Dubrovnik hotel. A day of leisure where you will maximise your time in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is brimming with marbled streets, imposing medieval architecture and a host of awe-inspiring defensive walls, churches and palaces. Learn about the rich history of the region whilst visiting the mix of fantastic museums from the Natural History Museum to the Maritime Museum and other top attractions. Take a walk on the impressive town walls or take a half day Sea Kayaking tour where you will see both the city and Lokrum Island from a completely different and unique perspective.
Hotels we use – Hotel More Hotel Kompas
Enjoy a few nights of relaxation with the option to join us on a range of day tours and shorter excursions. There are numerous activities and attractions available in the area such as the Game of Thrones Tour, the Bosnia and Herzegovenia Tour and the Sunset Kayaking Tour. We would recommend that you book the Classic Wine Tour to the Pelijesac Peninsula or the Home Hosted Cooking Experience in Konavle, that are both unique experiences. Also you can take a day out to Montenegro to explore the geographic diversity of this beautiful little country. You will pass through the Konvale region and visit Europe’s southernmost fjord in Kotor bay, medieval Perast and Budva where you will admire the ancient churches, monasteries and fortresses.
Hotels we use – Hotel More Hotel Kompas
- Return flights from airports across the UK
- Private return airport transfers in Split and Dubrovnik
- Private transfer from the cruise ship to the Dubrovnik hotel
- 3-night stay in a comfortable 4-star hotel in Dubrovnik on a bed & breakfast basis
- Deluxe one-way cruise in a lower deck cabin
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 4 Course set lunch with a choice of beer or wine with your lunch
- 3 Evening meals whilst on the cruise
- 1 litre of bottled water per person per day on the cruise
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Vis
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional English-speaking tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Return bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Dubrovnik cable car
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi
- No additional charges, except gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.
2019 Departure Dates
- May 4, 11, 18, 25, 2019
- June 8, 15, 22, 29, 2019
- July 6, 13, 20, 27, 2019
- August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, 2019
- September 7, 14, 21, 28, 2019
- October 5,12, 2019
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved