10 night – Split to Dubrovnik Cruise & 3-Night Dubrovnik Hotel Honeymoon Package
Split - Brac - Hvar - Vis - Mljet National Park - Slano/ Ston - Dubrovnik (3 extra nights in Dubrovnik)
- 10-night Croatia land and island-hopping cruise holiday
- Includes a 7-night deluxe Croatia cruise in a lower deck cabin with en-suite bathroom and complimentary WiFi
- 3-night stay in a 4 or 5-star hotel in Dubrovnik on a bed & breakfast basis
- Overnight stops in Split, Hvar, Korcula, Vis, Slano/ Ston & Dubrovnik
- Half board whilst on the cruise (Breakfast & 4 course lunch) with 3 evening meals, including Captains Dinner and live entertainment
- Professional tour manager with 4 guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Entrance to Miljet National Park, Dubrovnik Cable Car, Wine Tasting & Oyster Farm Visit
- Price per person based on low season departures in May and October
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
Explore the magnificent Dalmatian coast in ultimate style on this special Honeymoon Package. Enjoy the comfort on board adult-only MV Infinity, one of the most sought-after cruise ships in Croatia. It offers impeccable personal service, breakfasts, gourmet lunches and a host of day tours and added extras. Following this unforgettable cruise experience, you will experience 3 incredible extra days to relax in Dubrovnik, with an opportunity to discover the romance of neighbouring Montenegro.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL SPLIT (D)
We will arrange a private transfer from Split airport to the deluxe ship. After checking in (from approximately 1300hrs) you can relax in your deluxe cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow Croatia island hopping passengers. Overnight in Split.
DAY 2 – SPLIT – Bol – HVAR (B, L)
Depart for the charming island of Brač and visit the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near Bol. The quaint fisherman’s village of Bol offers an authentic Dalmatian welcome. After lunch at the Pakleni Islands we continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Experience a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe. The town fort overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. Hvar also has plenty of lively restaurants, bars and cafes.
DAY 3 – MONDAY – HVAR – VIS (B, L, T)
Cruise towards the beautiful island of Biševo, to admire the magnificent Blue cave. Continue to the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. Sample some of the exquisite local wines from the traditional wineries. You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront.
DAY 4 – TUESDAY – VIS – KORCULA (B, L)
Head towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by a guided walking tour of this charming and romantic Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of good restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian gourmet experience. There are also many lively bars and clubs. An optional excursion to experience a typical Dalmatian dinner, and to discover the history and traditional way of life in Croatia, is also available.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY – KORČULA – MLJET (B, L)
Continue to cruise further south towards the peaceful island of Mljet. On arrival you can join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning Mljet National Park. A boat ride to the St Mary Isle, to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery, and old abbey and church dating back to the 12th century, is also recommended. Alternatively, there are kayaks, bicycles and scooters for hire to explore the area surrounding the National Park. Overnight in Port Polača or Pomena.
DAY 6 – THURSDAY – MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T)
The enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, is our destination this morning. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy.
DAY 7 – FRIDAY – SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B, L, D)
On the final day of the luxury island hopping tour we make an early depart to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We take a cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre. You can join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city and take the cable car to the top of Mount Srđ, to enjoy panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and beautiful Elaphiti Islands. The evening is reserved for the Captain’s farewell dinner with live music and entertainment.
DAY 8 – SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK (B)
A day of leisure where you will enjoy each other’s company in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You will have a private transfer to your hotel after breakfast and then can enjoy the facilities of the hotel or explore more of the city. It is brimming with marbled streets, imposing medieval architecture and a host of awe-inspiring defensive walls, churches and palaces. Take a walk on the impressive town walls or take a half day Sea Kayaking tour where you will see both the city and Lokrum Island from a completely different and unique perspective.
Hotels – Hotel More, Hotel Kompas or similar
DAY 9 - MONTENEGRO DAY TOUR (OPTIONAL) (B)
Explore Croatia’s up-and-coming neighbour Montenegro on this optional tour. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kotor was built between the 12th and 14th centuries by the Romans and early Christians. The city is protected by medieval stone walls that extend over 4 km to the fortress of St Ivan. Take a short boat ride from the medieval town of Perast to one of the two tiny islets situated in beautiful Kotor Bay. Visit the Church of Our Lady of the Rocks, before returning to Dubrovnik in the afternoon. In the evening, ride the cable car up Srd Mountain and enjoy magnificent panoramic sunset views.
Hotels – Hotel More, Hotel Kompas or similar
DAY 10 - DUBROVNIK (B)
Enjoy free time in Dubrovnik, relaxing, sightseeing and shopping. Explore the historic attractions in the Old Town and shop for last minute souvenirs. Alternatively, visit the beautiful nature reserve on the island of Lokrum, situated just a short boat ride away. On the island, explore the 12th century monastery and watch peacocks and wild bunnies frolicking in the surrounding grounds. Lokrum’s wild beaches and enticing pristine turquoise waters provide an idyllic relaxation retreat. Alternatively, if you are feeling adventurous, you could discover where east meets west on a tour of the fascinating city of Mostar in Bosnia.
Hotels – Hotel More, Hotel Kompas or similar
DAY 11 – DUBROVNIK (B)
After breakfast you will take a private transfer from the hotel to the airport for your return flight to the UK after a very memorable and once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon experience in Croatia.
- Return flights from airports across the UK
- Private transfers to and and from the airport, ports and hotel in Dubrovnik
- 3-night stay in a comfortable 4-star hotel in Dubrovnik on a bed & breakfast basis
- Deluxe one-way cruise from Split to Dubrovnikl in a lower deck cabin with complimentary WiFi
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 4 Course set lunch with a choice of beer or wine with your lunch on the cruise
- 3 Evening meals whilst on the cruise
- 1 litre of bottled water per person per day on the cruise
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Vis
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional English-speaking tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Entrance to Dubrovnik cable car
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- No additional charges, except gratuities and meals when not included
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room.
2019 Departure Dates from Split
- May 4, 11, 18, 25 2019
- June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 2019
- July 6, 13, 20, 27 2019
- August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 2019
- September 7, 14, 21, 28 2019
- October 5, 12 2019
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved