10 Night Split to Dubrovnik Cruise & Stay Package
Split - Dalmatian coast cruise visiting Hvar, Vis, Mljet and Korcula - final stop is Dubrovnik
- 10 Night Croatia land and island-hopping cruise holiday
- Staying at 4-star hotels in Split and Dubrovnik and island hopping on a deluxe cruise ship
- Overnight stops in Split, Hvar, Korcula, Vis & Dubrovnik
- Includes 7 Night deluxe Croatia cruise in a lower deck cabin with en-suite bathroom and complimentary WiFi
- Half board whilst on the cruise (Breakfast & 3 course lunch) with 3 evening meals, including Captains Dinner and live entertainment
- Professional tour manager with 4 guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Entrance fees to Miljet National Park, Dubrovnik City Walls, Wine Tasting & Oyster Farm Visit
- Daily swim stops during the cruise, at the most beautiful bays and coves
- Price per person based on low season departures in May and October
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
Visit Croatia’s 2nd largest city of Split and spend a couple of days exploring the city and charming surrounding area. Explore the inspiring lakes, waterfalls and forests of the Krka National Park before your 7-night deluxe cruise from Split to Dubrovnik. At the end of the cruise, spend an extra day in Dubrovnik, one of the most beautiful UNESCO-listed cities in the world.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – THURSDAY – ARRIVAL SPLIT
On arrival in Split, you will be met at the airport and transferred to your 4-star hotel in the city. Explore the city at leisure. This city boasts one of the best preserved Roman palaces in the world, inscribed on UNESCO heritage list since 1979. Diocletian’s Palace makes the core of the Old Town and a symbol of modern-day Split. Split is a city with wow-factor, offering a stunning boulevard and a popular sandy beach within walking distance. Overnight in Split.
Hotels we use – Hotel Marul, Hotel Cornaro or similar
DAY 2 – FRIDAY – KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B)
Our driver will meet you at your hotel and escort you to the beautiful KRKA National park where you will spend the day exploring this area of natural beauty. This is sheer bliss for nature lovers as the park offers stunning lakes, forests and waterfalls which offer some amazing photo opportunities. Our guide will take you on a guided tour through some trails, small bridges and water mills whilst you marvel in the beautiful flora and fauna around you. You are welcome to enjoy some free time exploring the park or even taking a swim in the lake. Overnight in Split.
Hotels we use – Hotel Marul, Hotel Cornaro or similar
DAY 3 – SPLIT – SATURDAY (B, D)
You will have the morning at leisure to explore the delights of Split. We will arrange a private transfer from your hotel in Split to the deluxe ship at approximately 13.00hrs. After checking in you can relax in your deluxe cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow Croatia island hopping passengers. Overnight in Split.
DAY 4 – SUNDAY – SPLIT – Bol – HVAR (B, L)
Depart for the charming island of Brač and visit the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near Bol. The quaint fisherman’s village of Bol offers an authentic Dalmatian welcome. After lunch at the Pakleni Islands we continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Experience a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe. The town fort overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. Hvar also has plenty of lively restaurants, bars and cafes.
DAY 5 – MONDAY – HVAR – VIS (B, L, T)
Cruise towards the beautiful island of Biševo, to admire the magnificent Blue cave. Continue to the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. Sample some of the exquisite local wines from the traditional wineries. You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront.
DAY 6 – TUESDAY – VIS – KORCULA (B, L)
Head towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by a guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of good restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian gourmet experience. There are also many lively bars and clubs. An optional excursion to experience a typical Dalmatian dinner, and to discover the history and traditional way of life in Croatia, is also available.
DAY 7 – WEDNESDAY – KORČULA – MLJET (B, L)
Continue to cruise further south towards the island of Mljet. On arrival you can join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning Mljet National Park. A boat ride to the St Mary Isle, to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery, and old abbey and church dating back to the 12th century, is also recommended. Alternatively, there are kayaks, bicycles and scooters for hire to explore the area surrounding the National Park. Overnight in Port Polača or Pomena.
DAY 8 – THURSDAY – MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T)
The enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, is our destination this morning. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy.
DAY 9 – FRIDAY – SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B, L, D)
On the final day of the luxury island hopping tour we make an early depart to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We take a cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre. You can join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city and take the cable car to the top of Mount Srđ, to enjoy panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and beautiful Elaphiti Islands. The evening is reserved for the Captain’s farewell dinner with live music and entertainment.
DAY 10 – SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK (B)
After breakfast, our driver will transfer you to your Dubrovnik hotel. A day of leisure where you will maximise your time in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is brimming with marbled streets, imposing medieval architecture and a host of awe-inspiring defensive walls, churches and palaces. Take a walk on the impressive town walls or take a half day Sea Kayaking tour where you will see both the city and Lokrum Island from a completely different and unique perspective. Alternatively, you could discover where east meets west on a tour of the fascinating city of Mostar in Bosnia.
Hotels we use – Hotel More Hotel Kompas
DAY 11 – SUNDAY – DUBROVNIK (B)
After breakfast you will take a private transfer from the hotel to the airport for your return flight to the UK after a very memorable experience in Croatia.
- Return flights from airports across the UK
- Private return airport transfers in Split and Dubrovnik
- Overnight stay in a 4-star hotel in Split and Dubrovnik on a bed & breakfast basis
- Private tour of Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Private transfer from the Split hotel to the cruise ship
- 2 nights in a 4-star hotel in Split on a bed & breakfast basis
- 1 night in a 4-star hotel in Dubrovnik on a bed & basis basis
- Deluxe one-way cruise in a lower deck cabin
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 3 Course set lunch
- 3 Evening meals whilst on the cruise
- Unlimited filtered water whilst on the cruise
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Hvar
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional English-speaking tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Return bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Dubrovnik City Walls
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi
- No additional charges, except gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 60% single person supplement.
2020 Departure Dates
- April 30
- May 7, 14, 21, 28
- June 4, 11 18, 25
- July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- August 6, 13, 20, 27
- September 3, 10, 17, 24
- October 1, 8
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved