10 Night Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes & Split to Dubrovnik Cruise & Stay
Zagreb - Plitvice Lakes - Split - Hvar - Vis - Korcula - Mljet - Slano/Ston - Dubrovnik.
- 10 Night Croatia land and island-hopping cruise holiday
- Staying at 4-star hotels in Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes and Split and island hopping on a deluxe cruise ship
- Overnight stops in Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes, Split, Hvar, Korcula, Vis & Dubrovnik
- Includes 7 Night deluxe Croatia cruise in a lower deck cabin with en-suite bathroom and complimentary WiFi
- Half board whilst on the cruise (Breakfast & 3 course set lunch) with 3 evening meals, including Captains Dinner and live entertainment
- Professional tour manager with 4 guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Entrance fees to Miljet National Park, Dubrovnik City Walls, Wine Tasting & Oyster Farm Visit
- Price per person based on low season departures in May and October
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
Visit Croatia’s emerging capital Zagreb, the simply breathtaking Plitvice Lakes National Park and the stunning islands along the Dalmatian coast on a superior ship. Highlights include the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes with its waterfalls, the historic cities of Split, Dubrovnik, Zagreb and the chic island of Hvar.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – WEDNESDAY – ARRIVAL ZAGREB
On arrival in Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, you will be met at the airport and transferred to your 4-star hotel in Zagreb. Enjoy a private tour of Zagreb Old Town with our friendly and knowledgeable tour guide in the afternoon. With its Austro-Hungarian heritage, it’s a typical Central European city, with classicist and secessionist facades and green parks. Zagreb is packed with museums, galleries, theatres and restaurants – plenty to satisfy your inner culture vulture. Overnight in Zagreb.
Hotels we use – Hotel Esplanade, Hotel Palace
DAY 2 – THURSDAY – PLITVICE LAKES NATIONAL PARK (B)
Our driver will meet you at your hotel and escort you to the Plitvice Lakes where you will spend the day exploring the Plitvice Lakes. Croatia’s most recognisable UNESCO-listed national park, Plitvice Lakes are comprised of 16 cascading lakes and travertine waterfalls, and with endemic flora and fauna, they make a thriving ecosystem. Take a leisurely walk through the park and enjoy a boat ride on the emerald green Kozjak Lake. Overnight in Plitvice Lakes.
Hotels we use – Hotel Degenija, Vila Lika
DAY 3 – FRIDAY – SPLIT (B)
You will be driven to Split and check in to your 4-star hotel before spending the rest of the day exploring the beautiful Old Town. Enjoy discovering the UNESCO listed Diocletian’s Palace and Split’s popular and pristine promenade. Diocletian’s Palace is a symbol of modern-day Split, incorporating an eclectic combination of Roman temples, Gothic palaces and modern Mediterranean-style stone houses. Overnight in Split.
Hotels we use – Hotel Marul, Cornaro Hotel
DAY 4 – SPLIT – SATURDAY (B, D)
You will have the morning at leisure to explore the delights of Split. We will arrange a private transfer from your hotel in Split to the deluxe ship at approximately 13.00hrs. After checking in you can relax in your deluxe cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow Croatia island hopping passengers. Overnight in Split.
DAY 5 – SUNDAY – SPLIT – Bol – HVAR (B, L)
Depart for the charming island of Brač and visit the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near Bol. The quaint fisherman’s village of Bol offers an authentic Dalmatian welcome. After lunch at the Pakleni Islands we continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Experience a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe. The town fort overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. Hvar also has plenty of lively restaurants, bars and cafes.
DAY 6 – MONDAY – HVAR – VIS (B, L, T)
Cruise towards the beautiful island of Biševo, to admire the magnificent Blue cave. Continue to the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. Sample some of the exquisite local wines from the traditional wineries. You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront.
DAY 7 – TUESDAY – VIS – KORCULA (B, L)
Head towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by a guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of good restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian gourmet experience. There are also many lively bars and clubs. An optional excursion to experience a typical Dalmatian dinner, and to discover the history and traditional way of life in Croatia, is also available.
DAY 8 – WEDNESDAY – KORČULA – MLJET (B, L)
Continue to cruise further south towards the island of Mljet. On arrival you can join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning Mljet National Park. A boat ride to the St Mary Isle, to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery, and old abbey and church dating back to the 12th century, is also recommended. Alternatively, there are kayaks, bicycles and scooters for hire to explore the area surrounding the National Park. Overnight in Port Polača or Pomena.
DAY 9 – THURSDAY – MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T)
The enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, is our destination this morning. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy.
DAY 10 – FRIDAY – SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B, L, D)
On the final day of the luxury island hopping tour we make an early depart to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We take a cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre. You can join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city and take the cable car to the top of Mount Srđ, to enjoy panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and beautiful Elaphiti Islands. The evening is reserved for the Captain’s farewell dinner with live music and entertainment.
DAY 11 SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends. Check out by 09.00hrs and transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
- Return flights from airports across the UK
- Private return airport transfers in Zagreb and Dubrovnik
- Overnight stay in 4-star hotel in Zagreb on a bed & breakfast basis
- Private tour of Zagreb
- Private transfer from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes
- Private transfer from Plitvice Lakes to Split
- Overnight stay in a 4-star hotel in Split on a bed & breakfast basis
- Deluxe one-way cruise in a lower deck cabin
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 3 Course set lunch with a choice of beer or wine with your lunch
- 3 Evening meals whilst on the cruise
- Unlimited filtered water on the cruise
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Hvar
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional English-speaking tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Return bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Dubrovnik City Walls
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi
- No additional charges, except gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 60% single person supplement.
2020 Departure Dates
- April 29
- May 6, 13, 20, 27
- June 3, 10 17, 24
- July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- August 5, 12, 19, 26
- September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- October 7
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved