26 June: 3 Night Superior Split Return Mini-Cruise
Split - Hvar - Vis - Bol/ Milna - Split
- 3 Night superior mini-cruise in from Split, visiting the islands of Hvar, Brac and Vis
- Price based on 2 people sharing a choice of air-conditioned and en-suite lower deck or upper deck cabin
- Buffet Breakfast and 3-course set delicious lunch as well as a welcome reception dinner on the first night
- Daily, refreshing swim stops, direct from the ship, in beautiful and tranquil bays with crystal-clear waters
- Services of professional Cruise Director throughout the cruise
- Includes private air-conditioned luxury airport transfers
- Price per person based on 26 June 2019 departure only
Come and discover the beautiful Croatian islands with us, on board a small Croatia cruise ship from Split. This modern ship departs from Split and visits the idyllic islands of Brac, Hvar and Vis. With just 38 passengers on board, you can expect superb personal service as well as luxury, private airport transfers. Price is based on lower deck cabins with main deck cabins available at a supplement.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
Day 1 – Wednesday – Split - Hvar (D)
Transfer from the airport to Split harbour where our representative will be waiting to greet you. Check in starts from 1pm. If you arrive early, the crew will look after your luggage. At approximately 4pm, we will sail on to the jet-set island of Hvar.
It is the sunniest island in all Europe (2724 sunny hours each year) and undeniably among the most beautiful islands in the world. The first theatre in Europe is located here (older than Shakespeare’s theatre in the UK) which is only one detail testifying to the island’s rich cultural heritage. You have the afternoon free to explore as you wish. We recommend a walk up to the Fortress for fantastic views. Or take a jeep safari to explore the quieter villages dotted around hilltops, through aromatic fields of rosemary and lavender. Tonight you will have a Welcome Dinner on board the ship, with a chance to meet the captain, crew and other passengers. Overnight in port.
Day 2 – Thursday - Hvar - Vis (B, L)
We set sail early in the morning to the striking and relaxed island Vis, the most mysterious and beautiful island in Croatia. Vis is a famous destination for real nature lovers and was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. Sample some of the exquisite local wines from the traditional wineries. You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront and sample the delicious local cuisine. Overnight in Vis.
Day 3 – Friday - Vis - Brač (B,L)
We cruise towards the quaint town of Bol offering a quaint Dalmatian welcome, on the largest island in central Dalmatia, the island of Brač. You can admire the beautiful Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach. The 500m protrusion changes shape with the wind and is unique. There will be plenty of swimming time, whilst we prepare the lunch on board. Brac is also famous for its radiant white stone, used to build Diocletian’s palace in Split, and the White House in Washington, DC. The evening is free for you to explore the delights of the island and to sample the delicious Dalmatian cuisine.
Day 4 - Saturday - Brač - Split (B)
We set off early for Split and after your final breakfast on board, you will bid farewell to the captain and crew, before taking your private transfer to the airport or your onward hotel.
- Superior 3-night Split return cruise in a choice of main deck or lower deck cabin
- In a comfortable, ensuite cabin based on 2 people sharing
- Private return airport transfers
- English-speaking Cruise Director on board
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 3 Course set lunch daily including 0.5L of bottled water per person daily
- Welcome dinner is included
- Daily Swim Stops
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Port taxes of 35 EUR per person
- Flights to Croatia (we can arrange flights from the UK)
- On board drinks
- Optional Gratuities
26 June 2019 Departure Only
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved