7 Night Croatia Game of Thrones Cruise
Dubrovnik - Slano/Ston - Mljet National Park - Korcula Island - Hvar Island - Vis Island - Krka National Park - Sibenik - Split
- Exclusive 7 night Game of Thrones 'Signature' cruise in a choice of cabin with en-suite bathroom and complimentary WiFi
- 25th July from Dubrovnik to Split or 15 Aug from Split to Dubrovnik
- Visit the iconic Game of Thrones filming locations used in Croatia, accompanied by GoT goodie bags on arrival
- New Signature ship with VIP private balcony cabins, onboard jacuzzi and splash pool
- Half board (Breakfast & 3 course lunch) with 3 evening meals
- An epic Game of Thrones farewell parties in Split and Dubrovnik
- Visit the iconic Game of Thrones filming locations in Split and Dubrovnik
- A visit and tour of the spectacular Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Visit one of Croatia's best family wineries in Hvar
- Entrance to the famous Blue Cave
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
A unique hand-crafted ‘Game of Thrones’ cruise, visiting the filming locations of this magical world with your Game of Thrones expert. Experience for yourselves, this unique Game of Thrones-inspired voyage along the Adriatic, between magnificent Dubrovnik and Split.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK (D)
Private Transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Gruz harbour with check in to the Signature ship from 1400hrs. This ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Join the extensive guided walking tour of the magnificent city, enjoying panoramic scenic views of the ancient city and the beautiful Elaphiti Islands. We will explore all of the main sites, used on the GoT series, including the Meineeta Tower, the highest point of the city, filmed when Daenerys and Jorah Mormont attempted to enter the House of the Undying as Daenerys attempts to retrieve her stolen dragons. Tonight, is the Welcome cocktail reception & dinner. You will be introduced to the GoT expert Cruise Director, friendly Captain and crew and fellow passengers. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 2 – SUNDAY – DUBROVNIK – SLANO/STON (B, L, T)
We set sail this morning towards the charming village of Slano, situated on the mainland. We will have a swim stop on route, sampling the refreshing Adriatic. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s medieval ramparts including the famous medieval walls of Ston, we will take you to an oyster farm, where you will have the opportunity to sample fresh oysters, washed down with the local brandy liquor. Overnight in Slano
DAY 3 – MONDAY – SLANO – MLJET - KORCULA (B, L, D)
We sail towards the peaceful and stunning Mljet National Park and join our local bicycle guide for a relaxed-paced two-wheeled adventure around the famous salt lakes. We continue to the striking island of Korčula, best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. The small fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone. Tonight we have a traditional village evening arranged with authentic local entertainment. Try out one of the charming wine bars on the waterside. Overnight in Korcula.
DAY 4 – TUESDAY – KORCULA – HVAR (B, L, T)
We continue cruising towards the cosmopolitan island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. After another refreshing swim stop we arrive in jetset Hvar. Take a stroll around the town’s most popular landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower. We will get to sample the local wines in our tour of a family-run winery. Visit the town fort, which overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. Hvar also has an extensive mix of excellent restaurants, lively bars and cafes to sample and try out the delicious local cuisine. Overnight in Hvar.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY – HVAR (BLUE CAVE) – VIS (B, L)
We sail on towards the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. On route, we head towards Bisevo to explore the breathtaking Blue Cave. This is truly a natural marvel, a sea grotto of illuminated light.
Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. It was also the filming location for the hit movie ‘Mama Mia 2.’ You can visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the elegant Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront. Overnight in Vis where you can sample a choice of excellent fish restaurants.
DAY 6 – THURSDAY – VIS – SIBENIK - KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B, L)
We set sail for the charming medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago, with some stunning architecture. On arrival, we take a trip to the spectacular Krka Waterfalls National Park, mother nature’s phenomenon. Admire the beautiful waterfalls and stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora with a refreshing swim opportunity in front of stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall.
Return to Sibenik where you can meander through the labyrinth of backstreets to discover the hidden gems such as the UNESCO listed St John’s Church. Sample one of the local atmospheric restaurants, serving delicious delicacies Overnight in Sibenik.
DAY 7 – FRIDAY – SIBENIK – SPLIT (B, L, D)
On the final full day of your cruise, we make an early departure to the iconic ciry of Split. The city is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace where Daenerys trains her 3 dragons and is also where the scene in season four takes place where the slaves sit around the fire and decide whether or not to support her.
Tonight, will be one of the highlights, the Farewell Party set in an atmospheric venue in the heart of Split, famed with many of the iconic scenes from the GoT series. A fun evening full of surprises and a chance to enjoy the company of your new friends that you’ve met during this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Overnight in Split.
DAY 8 – SATURDAY – SPLIT Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends. Check out by 09:00 hrs and transfer to Split airport after this memorable Game of Thrones- themed cruise from Dubrovnik to Split.
We can arrange that you stay an extra day or two in Split to take in the iconic settings in further detail. These would include a visit to the iconic, ancient Klis fortress, used in the series to film Daenerys seizing the city of Meereen and freeing the slaves from their masters. This dramatic fortress offers forms a key plot in the series where Khaleesi punishes the rules of Meereen by nailing them to crosses for all the slaves to see.
You will also get to visit the small village of Zrnovnica, the set where Missandei, Daenerys’ handmaid and interpreter has her bathing scene.
- This deluxe 7-night one-way Game of Thrones cruise in a choice of lower deck, main deck or VIP deck cabin
- Depart 25th July 2020 from Dubrovnik to Split - 15th August 2020 from Split to Dubrovnik
- Including return flights from airports across the UK
- Private arrival and departure transfers
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 3 Course set lunch
- Welcome reception & cocktail evening
- 3 Evening meals are included in this itinerary
- Unlimited filtered water, tea & coffee
- Welcome Reception & Cocktail Evening
- Traditional Croatian evening dinner with live entertainment
- Croatian wine tasting tour in a highly sought after family winery in Hvar
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Visit the lush Trsteno Arboretum gardens, used as the Palace Gardens in the Kings Landing
- Professional Cruise Director based on the ship
- Guided Games of Thrones filming location tours in Dubrovnik & Split
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for the tour
- Entrance to Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Entrance to Mljet National Park & Cycling tour through the park
- Game of Thrones goodie bags
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Optional gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.
2020 Departure Dates
- 25th July 2020 - From Dubrovnik to Split
- 15th August 2020 - From Split to Dubrovnik
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved