7 Night Deluxe Cruise from Split
SPLIT-BOL-HVAR- KORĈULA- DUBROVNIK- ELAPHITI ISLANDS – MLJET NATIONAL PARK - PUĈIŠĆA (BRAĈ ISLAND)-OMIŠ (MAKARSKA RIVIERA) – SPLIT
Our Sail Safe Measures
- Enhanced cleaning measures implemented across our fleet
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout our vessels
- We provide complimentary face masks for guests
- The cabins on our vessels have individually controlled air-conditioning systems
- Our vessels have cabins with private balconies for additional privacy
- All meals on our vessels are served with no buffets on board
- Fully trained crew and highly experienced cruise directors
- 24/7 Emergency assistance is available on board
Our Flexi - Promise
Low Deposit to Book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
This superb deluxe return cruise from Split is the perfect way to explore the magnificent Dalmatian coast in effortless style and comfort.
Our deluxe Croatian cruise ships are with a maximum of just 38 guests, are spacious, modern, eco-friendly luxury small-ships were all built within the last 3 years, many of which have cabins with private balconies. Admire the charms of Omis with its fortresses and gorgeous stone churches with guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar & Split.
Enjoy luxurious and spacious en-suite cabins with gourmet on board dining, as you explore the beautiful islands. This deluxe cruise includes guided tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik including half board, 2 evening meals and a whole host of added extras.
|Private transfer from to the ship. Guided Walking Tour of the Old Town. Welcome Cocktail Reception.||Split|
|Visit Zlatni Rat Beach, Brac. Guided Walking Tour & Wine-Tasting Tour in Hvar.||Hvar|
|Guided Walking Tour of medieval Korcula Town.||Korcula|
|Guided Walking Tour of Old Town, Dubrovnik.||Dubrovnik|
|Tour of Mljet National Park. Boat ride on the lake to St Mary Isle.||Mljet National Park|
|Visit the pretty village of Pucisca, Brac. Captain's Dinner.||Brac|
|Visit charming Omis. Explore Split at your leisure.||Split|
|Private transfer to airport/ hotel.|
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
SATURDAY – SPLIT (D)
Private transfer from the airport to Split harbour where the deluxe ship for check at 14.00hrs. You can relax in your deluxe cabin or enjoy a guided tour of the city.
Split is a historic old town that is listed on the UNESCO world heritage list and features a wealth of stunning Roman architecture, including the magnificent Diocletian Palace. Enjoy the welcome evening reception, dinner and cocktail party where you will be introduced to the captain and to your fellow passengers.
SUNDAY - SPLIT - BOL - HVAR (B, L)
We set sail towards the picturesque town of Bol on the island of Brac, where you can enjoy swimming on the famous ‘Golden Cape’ beach. We then continue towards the beautiful island of Hvar, with a swim stop in a one of the many magnificent coves and bays in the area. Hvar is known as the jet set island with its magnificent beauty and charm. We will take an engaging guided tour of the charming town, renowned for its breathtaking beauty.
Historical features of interest include the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower and the oldest community theatre in Europe. Take a hike up to the town fort for the spectacular scenic views of the harbour and neighbouring islands. At night, why not sample the chic restaurants and night-scene in this lively spot.
MONDAY – HVAR - KORCULA (B, L)
Enjoy breakfast on route to the charming, medieval island of Korčula, the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. We stop for lunch in one of the stunning secluded bays and arrive in picturesque Korčula by early afternoon.
Join the guided walking tour of this enchanting town where you will explore the historical fortified walls and ancient structures and monuments on the island. Korčula also has an abundance of excellent bars, cafes and restaurants and great evening entertainment options.
TUESDAY – KORCULA - DUBROVNIK (B, L)
Enjoy the scenic delights of the Adriatic before reaching the famous town of Dubrovnik. We head to the old town for a guided walking tour. You will have plenty of photo opportunities to take stunning pictures with scenic views of the Elaphiti Islands that can be enjoyed from various vantage points around the old town, perhaps by taking the cable car to the top of Mount Srd.
You can stroll along the famous 1,940m long town walls as well as the Stradun promenade. Stroll the pedestrian-only old town admiring the Baroque churches and striking red roof houses before sipping on a refreshing cocktail in a charming cafe.
WEDNESDAY – DUBROVNIK – MLJET NATIONAL PARK (B, L)
We cruise on to the gorgeous island of Mljet and you can then go for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the National Park. You can also enjoy a boat ride to the St Mary Isle, to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery from the 12th Century.
Alternatively, you can rent bicycles, scooters or kayaks to explore the beautiful National Park or island. Overnight in Mljet National Park, where you will have an evening to enjoy one of the waterside restaurants.
THURSDAY – MLJET NATIONAL PARK - PUCISCA (BRAC ISLAND) (B, L, D)
We cruise on towards Pučišća, on the island of Brac, which is often listed as one of the prettiest villages in Europe. This charming town is positioned in the steep-sided natural harbour and boasts authentic Mediterranean architecture.
Stone excavated at Pučišća Quarry was used to build the distinctive limestone columns of the White House in Washington DC, the Parliament house in Vienna and many other famous landmarks worldwide. The only Stonemasonry school in Croatia can be found in Pučišća. Here students carve sculptures from Brač limestone using traditional tools. Tonight is Captain’s Dinner Evening with live local entertainment.
FRIDAY – PUCISCA - OMIS (MAKARSKA RIVIERA) - SPLIT (B, L)
We sail across the Brač channel to the charming town of Omiš. As well as beautiful beaches, this historical town boasts ancient city walls, fortresses and quaint stone churches.
Continue sailing towards Split, the second largest city in Croatia and listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. Experience the most famous cultural buildings which are located inside the walls of the Diocletian’s Palace. There are also many museums, churches and other archaeological sites of interest to enjoy. Browse the extensive shops and markets for authentic local products and enjoy your final evening on a waterside restaurant whilst admiring another spectacular Adriatic sunset.
SATURDAY BOL – SPLIT (B)
Time to bid farewell to the crew and to all fellow passengers.
Check out is by 09:00 hrs with a private transfer to Split airport.
Deluxe Cruise Ships
Our deluxe Croatian cruise ships are luxurious, eco-friendly vessels with fantastic itineraries, with a maximum of just 38 guests. These spacious, modern, eco-friendly luxury small-ships were all built within the last 3 years, many of which have cabins with private balconies.
Breakfasts, 3-course lunches & 2 evening meals are included. Enjoy guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Trogir, Korcula, Ston & Split, as well as sampling fresh oysters, a wine tasting tour and a visit to Mljet National Park.
Our deluxe vessels all have on board jacuzzis, comfortable outdoor seating area, perfect for socialising with the other guests on board.
- This 7 Night Deluxe cruise from Split in a choice of lower deck, main deck or upper deck cabin
- Price includes return flights from airports across the UK.
- Private return transfers from Split harbour to the airport
- Welcome reception & cocktail evening
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 3 Course set lunch
- Unlimited filtered water
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Professional Cruise Director
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Optional Gratuities
- Port taxes of €30 per person per week
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 60% single person supplement.
2021 Departure Dates from Split
- April 24 - Limited Availability
- May 1 - Limited Availability
- May 8 - Limited Availability
- May 15 - Limited Availability
- May 22 - Limited Availability
- May 29 - Cabins Available
- June 5 - Cabins Available
- June 12 - Cabins Available
- June 19 - Cabins Available
- June 26 - Cabins Available
- July 3 - Cabins Available
- July 10 - Cabins Available
- July 17 - Cabins Available
- July 24 - Cabins Available
- July 31 - Cabins Available
- August 7 - Cabins Available
- August 14 - Cabins Available
- August 21 - Cabins Available
- August 28 - Cabins Available
- September 4 - Cabins Available
- September 11 - Cabins Available
- September 18 - Cabins Available
- September 25 - Cabins Available
- October 2 - Cabins Available
- October 9 - Cabins Available
2022 Departure Dates from Split
- April 22 - Cabins Available
- April 29 - Cabins Available
- May 7 - Cabins Available
- May 14 - Cabins Available
- May 21 - Cabins Available
- May 28 - Cabins Available
- June 4 - Cabins Available
- June 11 - Cabins Available
- June 18 - Cabins Available
- June 25 - Cabins Available
- July 2 - Cabins Available
- July 9 - Cabins Available
- July 16 - Cabins Available
- July 23 - Cabins Available
- July 30 - Cabins Available
- August 6 - Cabins Available
- August 13 - Cabins Available
- August 20 - Cabins Available
- August 27 - Cabins Available
- September 3 - Cabins Available
- September 10 - Cabins Available
- September 17 - Cabins Available
- September 24 - Cabins Available
- October 1 - Cabins Available
- October 8 - Cabins Available
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
7 Night Deluxe Cruise from SplitDeluxe return cruise from Split enjoying overnight stops in Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Mljet National...
- 7 nights
- Price From: £1,195
- Board: Breakfast & Lunch
7 Night Deluxe Dubrovnik to Split CruiseDiscover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from the UNESCO listed walled city of Dubrovnik to magnificent...
- 7 nights
- Price From: £1,195
- Board: Breakfast & Lunch
10 Night Deluxe Split to Dubrovnik Cruise & Stay PackageCruise along the stunning Dalmatian coast on a new deluxe ship visiting the splendours of Split,...
- 10 nights
- Price From: £1,895
- Board: Breakfast & Lunch
Copyright © 2020 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved