7 Night Deluxe Dubrovnik to Split Cruise
DUBROVNIK - SLANO (Ston) – MLJET – KORČULA – VIS – Biševo (Blue Cave)/HVAR – (Bol) - TROGIR - SPLIT
- 7 Night deluxe Croatia cruise in a choice of cabin with en-suite bathroom and complimentary WiFi
- New, eco friendly deluxe ship, built in the last 3 years, with jacuzzi & VIP private balcony cabins available
- Half board (Breakfast & 3 course lunch) with 2 evening meals, including Captains Dinner with live entertainment
- Welcome Cocktail Dinner Evening
- Professional Cruise Director throughout
- 6 guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Trogir, Korcula, Ston and Split
- Sample fresh oysters and mussels at a family run oyster farm
- Entrance fees to Miljet National Park & a Wine Tasting tour at a charming family winery in Hvar
- Price per person based on low season departures in May and October
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
Discover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from the UNESCO listed walled city of Dubrovnik to magnificent Split. Enjoy the personalised service on board one of our highly sought after new deluxe ships with their own private balconies. With a host of guided tours, gourmet tasting experiences and half board, there is no better way to explore this magnificent coastline.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK (D)
After your private transfer from the airport, you will check in to the ship, from 1400hrs. Relax in your luxury cabin before joining the guided tour of the famous city. Dubrovnik has an abundance of ancient historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. After admiring the classic Renaissance architecture, you will go on a walking tour along the famous city walls. From this vantage point you can enjoy spectacular scenic views of the ancient city walls and the Elaphiti Islands. Enjoy the evening welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board.
DAY 2 – SUNDAY – DUBROVNIK – SLANO/STON (B, L, T, D)
After breakfast, depart to the charming village of Slano, situated on the mainland. You can relax and enjoy the stunning scenery as we cruise around Dubrovnik’s city walls before heading in the direction of the Elaphiti islands for a rejuvenating swim stop. Afternoon arrival in Slano. The traditional fisherman’s village was once fortified and is famous for its oysters. From Slano we head towards Ston, to explore the town’s medieval ramparts, famous Ston Walls and coastal beauty. You will also visit an oyster farm and sample this popular delicacy as well as delicious, fresh mussels.
DAY 3 – MONDAY – SLANO – MLJET - KORCULA (B, L)
After breakfast we head further north to the Island of Mljet. Explore the Mljet National Park, where you can explore the famous salt lakes and enjoy a boat ride to St Mary’s Isle. The isle is situated in the centre of the largest Salt Lake and boasts an ancient Benedictine monastery, and an old abbey and Church that date back to the 12th century. After lunch, we journey to Korcula Island, known as the birthplace of one of the world’s most famous explorers, Marco Polo. Your inspirational guide will take you on a tour through fortified Korcula Town. You’ll have the evening to explore on your own, sampling tasty cuisine in the local eateries.
DAY 4 – TUESDAY – KORCULA – VIS (B, L)
We continue to the peaceful island of Vis. The island was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base, and due to its secluded and isolated position, has a unique charm. Vis town, situated on the northern side of the island, is situated near to the remains of the ancient urban centre of Issa. You are welcome to sample some of the exquisite local wines made in one of the traditional wineries. There is also plenty of time to visit the remains of the City museum or to take a scenic walk along the waterfront and sample the local delicacies.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY – VIS - BLUE CAVE - HVAR (B, L, T)
Cruise towards the island of Biševo, visiting the famous Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon (weather-pending). We continue towards the jet-set island of Hvar, the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic Sea, known for its fragrant lavender fields and breathtaking beauty. We take a fascinating tour of the town, including a visit to the Renaissance cathedral before enjoying a wine tasting tour at a very sought after family winery in Jelsa, a small and charming town on the island. Visit the Spanjola Fortress on our way back to the town, where you will have spectacular views over Hvar and its neighboring islands. In the evening you can sample Hvar’s lively entertainment scene.
DAY 6 – THURSDAY – HVAR - BOL - TROGIR (B, L, D)
We sail towards Trogir, with a stop in Bol, famous as the home of one of Europe’s most photographed beaches, ‘The Golden Cape.’ Enjoy a swim off its glorious shores before returning to the ship for lunch. We’ll continue cruising to the UNESCO-listed Trogir, an open-air museum filled with impressive medieval towers, churches, palaces and monasteries. Its Cathedral of St. Lawrence is considered one of the country’s finest examples of sacral architecture. Learn more about it on our guided walking tour, followed by time to wander the charming streets. The Captain’s dinner with live music is hosted on the ship this evening.
DAY 7 – FRIDAY – HVAR – (BOL) SPLIT (B, L)
The last stop on this deluxe cruise is Croatia’s second largest city, ancient Split. You’ll have the opportunity for another refreshing swim stop before arriving in this Roman built city. On the inspirational guided tour of the Old Town, you will discover an abundance of Roman architecture, including the magnificent and famous 1,700 year old Diocletian Palace, which was once inhabited by the Roman emperor. You find an abundance of local shops selling a abundance of local products before selecting one of the many restaurants to sample the delicious local cuisine, for a memorable final evening.
DAY 8 – SATURDAY – SPLIT Check out (B)
After breakfast, it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends after this delightful Signature cruise. Check out at 09:00 hrs and private transfer to Split airport.
- This deluxe one-way cruise in a choice of lower deck, main deck or VIP deck cabin
- Including return flights from airports across the UK
- Private arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split airport
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Welcome reception & cocktail evening
- Daily 3 Course set lunch
- 2 Evening meals are included in this itinerary
- Unlimited filtered water per person per day
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Hvar in a local, family-run winery
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Entrance to the Blue Cave
- Professional Cruise Director throughout
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split, Trogir & Ston
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Optional Gratuities
- Port Taxes of approximiately €25 per person
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.
2020 Departure Dates Dubrovnik to Split
- May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved