7 Night Deluxe Dubrovnik to Split Cruise
DUBROVNIK - SLANO (Ston) – MLJET – KORČULA – VIS – Biševo (Blue Cave)/HVAR – (Bol) - TROGIR - SPLIT
Our Sail Safe Measures
- Enhanced cleaning measures implemented across our fleet
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout our vessels
- We provide complimentary face masks for guests
- The cabins on our vessels have individually controlled air-conditioning systems
- Our vessels have cabins with private balconies for additional privacy
- All meals on our vessels are served with no buffets on board
- Fully trained crew and highly experienced cruise directors
- 24/7 Emergency assistance is available on board
Our Flexi - Promise
Low Deposit to Book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
Discover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from the UNESCO listed city of Dubrovnik to the ancient city of Split.
Our deluxe Croatian cruise ships are luxurious, eco-friendly vessels with fantastic itineraries, with a maximum of just 38 guests. These spacious, modern, eco-friendly luxury small-ships were all built within the last 3 years, many of which have cabins with private balconies.
Enjoy personalised service on board one of our new deluxe cruise ships featuring private balcony cabins. With a host of guided tours, wine-tasting, gourmet tasting experiences and half board, there is no better way to explore this magnificent coastline.
|Private transfer to the ship. Guided Walking Tour of the Old Town, Dubrovnik. Welcome Cocktail Reception.||Dubrovnik|
|Tour of Slano & the fortified medieval town of Ston with an Oyster Tasting experience.||Slano|
|Tour of Mljet National Park. Guided Walking Tour of Korcula Old Town.||Korcula|
|Explore peaceful Vis & sample delicious cuisine & local wines.||Vis|
|Visit magical Blue Cave. Guided Walking Tour of the Old Town, Hvar. Wine tasting tour in local winery.||Hvar|
|Visit Zlatni Rat beach in Brac. Guided walking tour of Trogir town. Captain's Dinner||Trogir|
|Guided Walking Tour of Diocletian's Palace, Split.||Split|
|Private transfer to airport/ hotel.|
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK (D)
After your private transfer from the airport, you will check in to the ship, from 1400hrs. Relax in your luxury cabin before joining the guided tour of the famous city. Dubrovnik has an abundance of ancient historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Admire the classic Renaissance architecture, and you may decide to walk along the famous city walls.
From this vantage point you can enjoy spectacular scenic views of the ancient city walls and the Elaphiti Islands. Enjoy the evening welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board.
SUNDAY – DUBROVNIK – SLANO/STON (B, L, T, D)
After breakfast, depart to the charming village of Slano, situated on the mainland. You can relax and enjoy the stunning scenery as we cruise around Dubrovnik’s city walls before heading in the direction of the Elaphiti islands for a rejuvenating swim stop.
Afternoon arrival in Slano. The traditional fisherman’s village was once fortified and is famous for its oysters. From Slano we head towards Ston, to explore the town’s medieval ramparts, famous Ston Walls and coastal beauty. You will also visit an oyster farm and sample this popular delicacy as well as delicious, fresh mussels.
MONDAY – SLANO – MLJET - KORCULA (B, L)
After breakfast we head further north to the Island of Mljet. Explore the Mljet National Park, where you can explore the famous salt lakes and enjoy a boat ride to St Mary’s Isle. The isle is situated in the centre of the largest Salt Lake and boasts an ancient Benedictine monastery, and an old abbey and Church that date back to the 12th century.
After lunch, we journey to Korcula Island, known as the birthplace of one of the world’s most famous explorers, Marco Polo. Your inspirational guide will take you on a tour through fortified Korcula Town. You’ll have the evening to explore on your own, sampling tasty cuisine in the local eateries.
TUESDAY – KORCULA – VIS (B, L)
We continue to the peaceful island of Vis. The island was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base, and due to its secluded and isolated position, has a unique charm. Vis town, situated on the northern side of the island, is situated near to the remains of the ancient urban centre of Issa.
You are welcome to sample some of the exquisite local wines made in one of the traditional wineries. There is also plenty of time to visit the remains of the City museum or to take a scenic walk along the waterfront and sample the local delicacies.
WEDNESDAY – VIS - BLUE CAVE - HVAR (B, L, T)
Cruise towards the island of Biševo, visiting the famous Blue cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon (weather-pending). We continue towards the jet-set island of Hvar, the longest and sunniest island in the Adriatic Sea, known for its fragrant lavender fields and breathtaking beauty.
We take a fascinating tour of the town, including a visit to the Renaissance cathedral before enjoying a wine tasting tour at a very sought after family winery in Jelsa, a small and charming town on the island. Visit the Spanjola Fortress on our way back to the town, where you will have spectacular views over Hvar and its neighboring islands. In the evening you can sample Hvar’s lively entertainment scene.
THURSDAY – HVAR - BOL - TROGIR (B, L, D)
We sail towards Trogir, with a stop in Bol, famous as the home of one of Europe’s most photographed beaches, ‘The Golden Cape.’ Enjoy a swim off its glorious shores before returning to the ship for lunch. We’ll continue cruising to the UNESCO-listed Trogir, an open-air museum filled with impressive medieval towers, churches, palaces and monasteries.
Its Cathedral of St. Lawrence is considered one of the country’s finest examples of sacral architecture. Learn more about it on our guided walking tour, followed by time to wander the charming streets. The Captain’s dinner with live music is hosted on the ship this evening.
FRIDAY – TROGIR – (BOL) SPLIT (B, L)
The last stop on this deluxe cruise is Croatia’s second largest city, ancient Split. You’ll have the opportunity for another refreshing swim stop before arriving in this Roman built city. On the inspirational guided tour of the Old Town, you will discover an abundance of Roman architecture, including the magnificent and famous 1,700 year old Diocletian Palace, which was once inhabited by the Roman emperor.
You find an abundance of local shops selling a abundance of local products before selecting one of the many restaurants to sample the delicious local cuisine, for a memorable final evening.
SATURDAY – SPLIT Check out (B)
After breakfast, it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends after this delightful Signature cruise.
Check out at 09:00 hrs and private transfer to Split airport or your hotel.
Deluxe Cruise Ships
Our deluxe Croatian cruise ships are luxurious, eco-friendly vessels with fantastic itineraries, with a maximum of just 38 guests.
These spacious, modern, eco-friendly luxury small-ships were all built within the last 3 years, many of which have cabins with private balconies.
Our deluxe vessels all have on board jacuzzis, comfortable outdoor seating area, perfect for socialising with the other guests on board.
- This deluxe one-way cruise in a choice of lower deck, main deck or VIP deck cabin
- Including return flights from airports across the UK
- Private arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split airport
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Welcome reception & cocktail evening
- Daily 3 Course set lunch
- 2 Evening meals are included in this itinerary
- Unlimited filtered water per person per day
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Hvar in a local, family-run winery
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Entrance to the Blue Cave
- Professional Cruise Director throughout
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split, Trogir & Ston
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Optional Gratuities
- Port Taxes of approximiately €30 per person
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 60% single person supplement.
2021 Departure Dates Dubrovnik to Split
- June 5 - Limited Availability
- June 19 - Limited Availability
- July 3 - Limited Availability
- July 17 - Cabins Available
- July 31 - Cabins Available
- August 14 - Cabins Available
- August 28 - Cabins Available
- September 5 - Cabins Available
- September 11 - Cabins Available
- September 25 - Cabins Available
- October 9 - Cabins Available
2022 Departure Dates Dubrovnik to Split
- May 14 - Cabins Available
- May 28 - Cabins Available
- June 11 - Cabins Available
- June 25 - Cabins Available
- July 9 - Cabins Available
- July 23 - Cabins Available
- August 6 - Cabins Available
- August 20 - Cabins Available
- September 3 - Cabins Available
- September 17 - Cabins Available
- October 1- Cabins Available
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
7 Night Deluxe Cruise from SplitDeluxe return cruise from Split enjoying overnight stops in Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Mljet National...
- 7 nights
- Price From: £1,195
- Board: Breakfast & Lunch
7 Night Signature Split to Dubrovnik CruiseA luxurious cruise on a brand new SIGNATURE ship from Split to Dubrovnik, enjoying stops in Sibenik...
- 7 nights
- Price From: £1,395
- Board: Breakfast & Lunch
7 Night Deluxe Dubrovnik to Split CruiseDiscover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from the UNESCO listed walled city of Dubrovnik to magnificent...
- 7 nights
- Price From: £1,195
- Board: Breakfast & Lunch
Copyright © 2020 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved