7 Night Deluxe Split to Dubrovnik Cruise
SPLIT – TROGIR - HVAR – BISEVO (Blue Cave) – VIS – KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO (Ston) – DUBROVNIK
- 7 Night deluxe Croatia cruise in a choice of cabin with en-suite bathroom and complimentary WiFi
- New deluxe ship with VIP private balcony cabins
- Half board (Breakfast & 3 course lunch) with 2 evening meals, including Captains Dinner and live entertainment
- Professional tour manager with 6 guided tours of Dubrovnik, Trogir, Hvar, Korcula, Ston and Split
- Entrance fees to Miljet National Park & Oyster Farm Visit
- Entrance to the Dubrovnik city walls with magnificent views of the old town & Adriatic
- Wine tour at an authentic family winery in Hvar
- Price per person based on low season departures in May and October
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
Discover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from the UNESCO listed walled city of Dubrovnik to magnificent Split. Enjoy personalised service on board one of our new deluxe cruise ships featuring private balcony cabins. With a host of guided tours, wine-tasting, gourmet tasting experiences and half board, there is no better way to explore this magnificent coastline.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – SPLIT (D)
You will be met at Split airport with a private transfer to Split harbour with check in from 14.00 hrs. After checking in you can relax in your deluxe cabin, enjoy arrival drinks & snacks and then take a wander around the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. At 1900hrs, return to the ship for the welcome cocktail reception on board & 3-course dinner. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow Croatia island hopping passengers. Overnight in Split.
DAY 2 – SPLIT – TROGIR (B, L)
After breakfast, join our local English-speaking guide for a tour of Old Town Split, stepping back in time to stroll through the 4th-century Diocletian’s Palace built more than 1700 years ago. At noon, our cruise will head towards the medieval town of Trogir for an inspiring city tour through its enticing streets, viewing the magnificently preserved Kamerlengo Castle and one of the finest examples of sacral architecture in the country, the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Overnight in Trogir, where you can sample a choice of enticing restaurants.
DAY 3 – MONDAY – TROGIR – BOL - HVAR (B, L, T)
We depart from Trogir & head towards the charming island of Brač and visit the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near Bol for a refreshing swim stop. Wander through the peaceful town of Bol before lunch as we continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Experience a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe and enjoy a wine tasting tour at an authentic family winery in Jelsa, a small and charming town on the island. We will also visit the town fort overlooks the harbour and offers absolutely stunning scenic views of the town and Pakleni islands. Hvar, which is known as a jetset island, also has plenty of lively restaurants, bars and cafes to sample tonight. Overnight in Hvar port.
DAY 4 – TUESDAY – HVAR - BLUE CAVE - VIS (B, L)
We depart early for one of the highlights as we sail towards the beautiful island of Biševo, to admire the magnificent Blue Cave, famous for its remarkable natural phenomenon of other worldly aquamarine glow. We continue to the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. We enjoy an afternoon at leisure, enjoying the views of the Adriatic, meandering through the tranquil streets, sampling the local cuisine.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY – VIS - KORČULA (B, L)
Head towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by a guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of good restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian gourmet experience. There are also many lively bars and clubs. An optional excursion to experience a typical Dalmatian dinner, and to discover the history and traditional way of life in Croatia, is also available.
DAY 6 – THURSDAY – KORCULA - MLJET NATIONAL PARK – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T, D)
We cruise on towards the island of Mljet. On arrival, stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning National Park. We then cruise onto the enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, is our destination this morning. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts, we will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy. Tonight is Captains Dinner on board the ship, with live music & entertainment
DAY 7 – FRIDAY – SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B, L, D)
On the final day of the luxury island hopping tour we make an early depart to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We take a cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre. Join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city and we also take you to walk the impressive old city walls, to enjoy panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and beautiful Elaphiti Islands beyond. Enjoy a delicious meal in the Old Town in a roof top restaurant, whilst admiring one last sunset over the Adriatic.
DAY 8 SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends. Check out by 0900hrs and transfer to Dubrovnik airport after a memorable Deluxe Cruise from Split to Dubrovnik.
- This deluxe one-way cruise in a choice of lower deck, main deck or VIP deck cabin
- Including return flights from airports across the UK
- Private arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split airport
- 7 nights cruise in a choice of cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily 3 Course set lunch
- 2 Evening meals are included in this itinerary
- Unlimited filtered water
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Hvar
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional Cruise Director
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split & Ston
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Dubrovnik City Walls
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Optional gratuities
- Port taxes of approximately 25 Euros per person
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.
2020 Departure Dates - Split to Dubrovnik
- May 2, 16, 30
- June, 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 25
- August 8, 22
- September 5, 19
- October 3
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved