7 Night Deluxe Split to Dubrovnik Cruise
SPLIT (Bol) – HVAR – BISEVO (Blue Cave) – VIS – KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO (Ston) – DUBROVNIK
- 7 Night deluxe Croatia cruise in a choice of cabin with en-suite bathroom and complimentary WiFi
- New deluxe ship with VIP private balcony cabins
- Half board (Breakfast & 4 course lunch) with 3 evening meals, including Captains Dinner and live entertainment
- Professional tour manager with 4 guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Entrance fees to Miljet National Park, Dubrovnik Cable Car, Wine Tasting & Oyster Farm Visit
- Price per person based on low season departures in May and October
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
Discover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from the UNESCO listed walled city of Dubrovnik to magnificent Split. Enjoy personalised service on board one of our new deluxe cruise ships featuring private balcony cabins. With a host of guided tours, gourmet tasting experiences and half board, there is no better way to explore this magnificent coastline.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – SPLIT (D)
Transfer from Split airport to Split harbour. Check in from 14.00 hrs. After checking in you can relax in your deluxe cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow Croatia island hopping passengers. Overnight in Split.
DAY 2 – SPLIT – Bol – HVAR (B, L)
Depart for the charming island of Brač and visit the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near Bol. The quaint fisherman’s village of Bol offers an authentic Dalmatian welcome. After lunch at the Pakleni Islands we continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Experience a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe. The town fort overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. Hvar also has plenty of lively restaurants, bars and cafes.
DAY 3 – MONDAY – HVAR – VIS (B, L, T)
Cruise towards the beautiful island of Biševo, to admire the magnificent Blue cave. Continue to the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. Sample some of the exquisite local wines from the traditional wineries. You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront.
DAY 4 – TUESDAY – VIS – KORCULA (B, L) (B, L)
Head towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by a guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of good restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian gourmet experience. There are also many lively bars and clubs. An optional excursion to experience a typical Dalmatian dinner, and to discover the history and traditional way of life in Croatia, is also available.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY – KORČULA – MLJET (B, L)
Continue to cruise further south towards the island of Mljet. On arrival you can join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning Mljet National Park. A boat ride to the St Mary Isle, to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery, and old abbey and church dating back to the 12th century, is also recommended. Alternatively, there are kayaks, bicycles and scooters for hire to explore the area surrounding the National Park. Overnight in Port Polača or Pomena.
DAY 6 – THURSDAY – MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T)
The enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, is our destination this morning. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy.
DAY 7 – FRIDAY – SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B, L, D)
On the final day of the luxury island hopping tour we make an early depart to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We take a cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre. You can join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city and take the cable car to the top of Mount Srđ, to enjoy panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and beautiful Elaphiti Islands. The evening is reserved for the Captain’s farewell dinner with live music and entertainment.
DAY 8 SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends. Check out by 0900hrs and transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
- This deluxe one-way cruise in a choice of lower deck, main deck or VIP deck cabin
- Including return flights from airports across the UK
- Private arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split airport
- 7 nights cruise in a choice of cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily 4 Course set lunch with a choice of beer or wine with your lunch
- 3 Evening meals are included in this itinerary
- 1 litre of bottled water per person per day
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Spectacular evening dinner cruise along the Dubrovnik city walls
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Vis
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Dubrovnik cable car
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- No additional charges, except gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.
2019 Departure Dates Dubrovnik to Split
- May 11,25
- June 8, 22
- July 6, 20
- August 3, 17, 31
- September 14, 28
- October 5
2020 Departure Dates Dubrovnik to Split
- May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June, 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved