7 Night Signature Dubrovnik to Split Cruise
DUBROVNIK – SLANO (Ston) – MLJET – KORČULA – HVAR – VIS (Blue Cave) - SIBENIK - KRKA NATIONAL PARK - SPLIT
Discover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from the UNESCO listed walled city of Dubrovnik to magnificent Split. Brand new signature-class ship with VIP private balcony cabins, onboard jacuzzi and splash pool. Enjoy the personalised service on board one of our highly sought after new signature ships with their own private balconies.
Breakfasts, 3-course lunches & 2 evening meals included. A Welcome Cocktail Evening, Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment and a host of tasting experiences.
With a host of guided tours & gourmet tasting, this is the best way to explore this magnificent coastline. Professional Cruise Director throughout, with 5 inspirational guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula, Ston and Split & a tour of Krka National Park.
|Private transfer to the ship. Guided City Walking Tour. Walk the City Walls for panoramic views. Welcome Cocktail Dinner.||Dubrovnik|
|Tour of Slano & the fortified medieval town of Ston with an Oyster Tasting experience.||Slano|
|Entrance to the Mljet National Park, followed by a guided tour of Korcula Old Town.||Korcula|
|Guided tour of Old Town, Hvar. Wine Tasting in a local winery.||Hvar|
|Visit the magical Blue Cave on Bisevo Island near Vis||Vis|
|Trip to Krka Waterfalls National Park followed by the Captain's Dinner.||Sibenik|
|Guided walking tour in Split.||Split|
|Disembark and transfer to Split Airport/Hotel|
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK (D)
Enjoy a transfer to Gruz harbour for check in from 1400hrs. Relax in your luxury cabin before joining a guided tour of the UNESCO listed Old Town of Dubrovnik. On route to Dubrovnik, enjoy a panoramic photo stop to enjoy breathtaking views of the Old Town and nearby Elaphiti islands. Dubrovnik has an abundance of ancient historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic.
After admiring the classic Renaissance architecture we return to the boat and enjoy the evening welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board.
SUNDAY – DUBROVNIK – SLANO/STON (B, L, T)
Departure to the charming village of Slano, situated on the mainland. You can relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, as we cruise around Dubrovnik’s city walls before heading in the direction of the Elaphiti islands for a swim stop. Afternoon arrival in charming Slano.
The traditional fisherman’s village was once fortified and is famous for its oysters. From Slano we head towards Ston, to explore the town’s medieval ramparts and coastal beauty. You will also visit an oyster farm and sample this popular delicacy.
MONDAY – SLANO – MLJET - KORCULA (B, L)
We depart early to visit the tranquil and stunning Mljet National Park. On arrival, join our local guide for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the park.
We then sail on to the island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. We will have a guided walking tour of the charming Old Town. The picturesque fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone.
TUESDAY – KORCULA – HVAR (B, L, T)
We depart from Korcula and continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Once we arrive in Hvar, we will take our guided walking tour to experience the town’s most popular landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral and the oldest community theatre in Europe.
The town fort overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. There will also be wine tasting at one of Croatia’s best family wineries. Hvar also has a large mix of excellent restaurants, bars and cafes to sample tonight and to try out the excellent local cuisine.
WEDNESDAY – HVAR - BLUE CAVE – VIS (B, L)
We continue to the peaceful island of Vis which due to its secluded and isolated position, has a unique charm. On route, we head towards Bisevo to explore the breathtaking Blue Cave. This is truly a natural marvel, a sea grotto of illuminated light.
We continue on to Vis town, situated on the northern side of the island, is situated near to the remains of the ancient urban centre of Issa. Enjoy the afternoon taking a scenic walk along the waterfront and sample the local delicacies, particularly the varied and tasty fish dishes.
THURSDAY – VIS – SIBENIK - KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B, L, D)
We set sail for the charming medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago. On arrival, we will have a fabulous trip to the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park, which is mother nature’s phenomenon.
Admire the beautiful waterfalls and lakes and stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora with a refreshing swim opportunity in front of stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall. Return to Sibenik where you can explore the labyrinth of backstreets and medieval alleyways to discover the hidden gems such as the St John’s Church. Tonight is the Captain’s Dinner on board, with live local entertainment.
FRIDAY – SIBENIK – SPLIT (B, L)
On the final day of your signature cruise, we make an early departure from the old medieval city of Sibenik and head towards Split. On arrival at the port, join a guided walking tour of the beautiful, historical Old City before having some free time to walk the famous Riva Promenade.
Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Tonight, you can sample the excellent restaurants in the Old Town on your final evening.
SATURDAY – SPLIT Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends.
Check out by 09:00 hrs and transfer to Split airport or your pre-booked hotel, after this memorable Signature cruise from Dubrovnik to Split.
Signature Cruise Ships
Our Signature Croatian cruise ships are the most luxurious, most spacious and most eco-friendly in Croatia, offering inspiring itineraries, with a maximum of just 38 guests. These spacious, modern, eco-friendly luxury small-ships are brand new, and have VIP upper deck cabins with private balconies.
Our Signature vessels all have on board jacuzzis and some offer a plunge pool on the upper deck. They all have a comfortable outdoor seating area , perfect for socialising with the other guests on board.
- Return flights from airports across the UK with check in luggage and assigned seats
- This Signature one-way cruise in a choice of lower deck, main deck or VIP deck cabin & ensuite bathroom
- Arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split airport
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 3 course set lunch with a choice of a beer, a glass of wine or a soft drink
- Welcome Reception with 3 course dinner
- Captain's Dinner with live entertainment
- Wine and olive oil tasting experience on board
- Unlimited filtered water, tea and coffee on board
- Guided boat tour to the famous Blue Cave
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, with an oyster & mussel tasting experience
- Entrance and guided tour of the Krka National Park & Waterfalls
- Professional Cruise Director with optional on board lectures on a range of topics
- Wine tasting tour to a highly sought after family winery in Hvar
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Ston, Korčula, Split
- Guided tour of the Krka Waterfalls Park & Waterfalls
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Optional gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 70% single person supplement.
2020 Departure Dates Dubrovnik to Split
- May 23 -Fully Booked
- May 30 - Fully Booked
- June 6 - Fully Booked
- June 13 - Fully Booked
- June 27 - Limited Availability
- July 11 -Fully Booked
- July 25 - Cabins Available
- August 8 - Cabins Available
- August 22 - Limited Availability
- September 5 - Limited Availability
- September 19 - Limited Availability
- October 3 - Limited Availability
2021 Departure Dates Dubrovnik to Split
- May 15 - Cabins Available
- May 22 - Cabins Available
- May 29 - Cabins Available
- June 5 - Cabins Available
- June 12 - Cabins Available
- June 19 - Cabins Available
- June 26 - Cabins Available
- July 10 - Cabins Available
- July 24 - Cabins Available
- July 31 - Cabins Available
- August 7 - Cabins Available
- August 21 - Cabins Available
- September 4 - Cabins Available
- September 18 - Cabins Available
- October 2 - Cabins Available
- October 16 - Cabins Available
Let our Croatia travel experts design a personalised quote within 24 hours.
Copyright © 2020 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved