7 Night Signature Dubrovnik to Split Cruise
DUBROVNIK – SLANO (Ston) – MLJET – KORČULA – HVAR – VIS (Blue Cave) - SIBENIK - KRKA NATIONAL PARK - SPLIT
- New signature ship with VIP private balcony cabins, onboard jacuzzi and splash pool
- Half board (Breakfast & 3 course lunch) with 3 evening meals, including Captains Dinner with live entertainment
- A drink with your meals
- Professional tour manager with 5 inspirational guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula, Ston and Split
- Welcome Cocktail Evening and a traditional Croatian village dinner
- A visit and tour of Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Entrance fees to Miljet National Park, Dubrovnik City Walls, Wine Tasting & an Oyster Farm Visit
- Entrance to the famous Blue Cave & jeep tour of the ex-Yugoslav military island of Vis
- A professional English-speaking Cruise Director onboard
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
Discover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from the UNESCO listed walled city of Dubrovnik to magnificent Split. Enjoy the personalised service on board one of our highly sought after new signature ships with their own private balconies. With a host of guided tours, gourmet tasting, this is the best way to explore this magnificent coastline.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK (D)
Your private transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Griuz harbour for check in from 1400hrs. Relax in your luxury cabin before joining the guided tour of the famous city gates. Dubrovnik has an abundance of ancient historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. After admiring the classic Renaissance architecture, we walk the famous City walls, that surround the old town . From this point you can enjoy spectacular scenic views of the ancient city walls and the Elaphiti Islands. Enjoy the evening welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board.
DAY 2 – SUNDAY – DUBROVNIK – SLANO/STON (B, L, T)
Departure to the charming village of Slano, situated on the mainland. You can relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, as we cruise around Dubrovnik’s city walls before heading in the direction of the Elaphiti islands for a swim stop. Afternoon arrival in charming Slano. The traditional fisherman’s village was once fortified and is famous for its oysters. From Slano we head towards Ston, to explore the town’s medieval ramparts and coastal beauty. You will also visit an oyster farm and sample this popular delicacy.
DAY 3 – MONDAY – SLANO – MLJET - KORCULA (B, L, D)
We depart early to visit the tranquil and stunning Mljet National Park. On arrival, join our local guide for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the park. We then sail on to the island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. We will have a guided walking tour of the charming Old Town. The picturesque fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone. Tonight, we have a traditional village dinner with authentic local entertainment.
DAY 4 – TUESDAY – KORCULA – HVAR (B, L, T)
We depart from Korcula and continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Once we arrive in Hvar, we will take our guided walking tour to experience the town’s most popular landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral and the oldest community theatre in Europe. The town fort overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. There will also be wine tasting at one of Croatia’s best family wineries. Hvar also has a large mix of excellent restaurants, bars and cafes to sample tonight and to try out the excellent local cuisine.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY – HVAR (BLUE CAVE) – VIS (B, L)
We continue to the peaceful island of Vis which due to its secluded and isolated position, has a unique charm. Vis town, situated on the northern side of the island, is situated near to the remains of the ancient urban centre of Issa. We have arranged an exciting jeep safari to discover the island that was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. There is also plenty of time to take a scenic walk along the waterfront and sample the local delicacies, particularly the varied and tasty fish dishes.
DAY 6 – THURSDAY – VIS – SIBENIK - KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B, L, D)
We set sail for the charming medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago. On arrival, we will have a fabulous trip to the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park, which is mother nature’s phenomenon. Admire the beautiful waterfalls and lakes and stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora with a refreshing swim opportunity in front of stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall. Return to Sibenik where you can explore the labyrinth of backstreets and medieval alleyways to discover the hidden gems such as the St John’s Church. Tonight is the Captain’s Dinner on board, with live local entertainment.
DAY 7 – FRIDAY – SIBENIK – SPLIT (B, L)
On the final day of your signature cruise, we make an early departure from the old medieval city of Sibenik and head towards Split. On arrival at the port, join a guided walking tour of the beautiful, historical Old City before having some free time to walk the famous Riva Promenade. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Tonight, you can sample the excellent restaurants in the Old Town on your final evening.
DAY 8 – SATURDAY – SPLIT Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends. Check out by 09:00 hrs and transfer to Split airport after this memorable Signature cruise from Dubrovnik to Split.
- This Signature one-way cruise in a choice of lower deck, main deck or VIP deck cabin & ensuite bathroom
- Including return flights from airports across the UK with check in luggage and seats
- Private luxury arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split airport
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Welcome reception & cocktail evening
- Daily 3 Course set lunch with a choice of a glass of beer, wine or soft drink with your lunch
- 3 Evening meals are included in this itinerary
- Unlimited filtered water & tea & coffee
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Traditional Croatian evening dinner with live entertainment & drink
- Croatian wine tasting tour in a highly sought after family winery in Hvar & a jeep safari military tour in Vis
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional Cruise Director based on the ship
- On board optional lectures by our expert Cruise Directors
- Guided walking tours of the old towns: Dubrovnik, Ston, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to the Dubrovnik City Walls
- Entrance to Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Optional gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 60% single person supplement.
2020 Departure Dates Dubrovnik to Split
- May 23, 30
- June 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved