Talk to the Expert
Having grown up on the Island of Sicily, I was introduced to Croatia over a decade ago and I immediately fell in love. Like Sicily its adorned with spectacular coastline, charming Old Towns and warm and welcoming locals at every turn.
- from £1,695 PP
- 7 Nights
- Breakfast & Lunch
The ultimate trip for food and wine lovers, delve into Croatia’s emerging culinary scene on this 7-night cruise. You’ll sail from medieval Dubrovnik to ancient Split with its renowned 4th-century Diocletian’s Palace that holds some of the most well-preserved Roman architecture in the world.
Travelling on an elegant small-cruise ship from our Signature collection, you’ll enjoy luxuries onboard and off. It’s an intimate experience for up to just 38 passengers, ensuring exceptional service as you explore the breath-taking coastline and island-hop to Vis, Hvar, Korcula, Mljet, and more. Indulge in the local flavours at traditional wineries and restaurants as well as a special homemade meal in a family home.
Why Book with Us
Low Deposit to Book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
From the moment you book your trip, our team is on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey.
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
Intuitive Travel App
One central place to access all of your travel documents and guides without the need for WiFi.
At a Glance
- A guided walking tour of Dubrovnik, followed by a welcome dinner on Board
- Explore the fishing village of Slano & the fortified village of Ston for Oyster tasting.
- Captain’s Dinner with live entertainment.
- Explore Mljet National Park and visit a local winery in charming, medieval Korcula.
- A wine-tasting tour of Vis, 'the Mediterranean as it once was.'
- A wine-tasting tour in the cosmopolitan, jet-set island of Hvar
- Explore the medieval town of Trogir.
- Marvel at the Krka Waterfalls National Park.
- A guided walking tour of historic Split.
- End of the Food & Wine -themed cruise with a private transfer to Split airport
Day by Day Itinerary
DAY 1 Split
Start your grand adventure from Dubrovnik Airport where you’ll be welcomed by your driver for private transfer to Gruz Harbour. You’ll have time to get settled into your spacious cabin before joining a local guide for a tour of the walled Old City. Along the way you’ll take advantage of a spectacular viewpoint which showcases a panorama of the historic centre, the Adriatic, and islands nearby. Your guide will bring you to marvel at landmarks like Rector’s Palace, a gothic masterpiece. Afterward, get an overview of the trip ahead and meet your fellow passengers, captain, and crew at the Welcome Reception.
- Excursions Included Expert guided tour of Dubrovnik
- Meals Included Welcome Dinner
DAY 2 Slano & Ston
This morning our cruise gets underway, starting with a view of Dubrovnik’s impressive medieval ramparts from the water. From here, we’ll sail to Slano on the mainland, one of the most picturesque places along the Dubrovnik Riviera, followed by a visit to the fishing village of Ston nearby, internationally renowned for its oysters. A small boat will bring you into the estuary for a memorable oyster tasting experience where you’ll enjoy the delicacies fresh out of the sea, paired with local wine. They say the high concentration of minerals and salt in the bay is what make them so delicious.
- Excursions Included Oyster farm visit and tasting experience in Ston
- Meals Included Breakfast, Lunch & Captain's Dinner
DAY 3 Mljet National Park & Korcula
Departing early for Mljet National Park on lush Mljet Island, you’ll be dazzled by its two saltwater lakes, in brilliant hues of blue and green, surrounded by vibrant greenery. Next we’ll cruise on to Korcula Island where a brief guided walking tour brings you through the medieval walled Old Town that looks as if it came straight from a storybook. Discover why the streets were laid out in a fishbone pattern before traveling to the Lumbarda region. Here you’ll take a tour of a family-run winery and enjoy a tasting. This evening enjoy a farm-to-table dinner with traditional Croatian cuisine in a local village.
- Excursions Included Entrance to the Mljet National Park. Expert guided tour of Korcula and family winery visit in Lumbarda.
- Meals Included Breakfast, Lunch & Traditional Croatian farm to table dinner experience
DAY 4 Vis
We’ll make our way to the farthest inhabited island off mainland Croatia this morning, with an extended swim stop along the way. Vis. Is known for its unspoiled atmosphere, often referred to as “the Mediterranean as it once was,” having been closed to the public for four decades while used as a naval base from the end of World War II to the start of the Croatian war. Abandoned military facilities often serve as attractions today allowing you to enjoy a very unique experience, visiting Lipanovic Winery for a tasting of its wines with some local bites in an underground war bunker.
- Excursions Included Wine tasting tour at Lipanovic Winery
- Meals Included Breakfast and lunch
DAY 5 Blue Cave & Hvar
While Hvar Island, famous for its world-class restaurants and nightlife, is our destination for the evening, we’ll make a stop at Bisevo Island first. You’ll cruise into the Blue Cave in a smaller boat to witness the cave illuminated in a stunning blue glow, with the rays of the sun entering through a crack in the roof and reflecting off the limestone sea bottom. (Entrance fee of EUR20pp payable on the day). Once at Hvar, a visit to Stari Grad brings another wine tasting at one of the most popular family-run wineries on the island. Afterward, enjoy outdoor dining in Stari Grad or Hvar Town on your own.
- Excursions Included Guided tour and entrance to the Blue Cave (Payable Locally). Wine tasting tour on Hvar Island
- Meals Included Breakfast and lunch
DAY 6 Trogir & Krka National Park
From Hvar, we sail on to the 2,300-year-old walled town of Trogir, with its incredible historic centre a UNESCO World Heritage Site home to some of Central Europe’s most impeccably preserved Romanesque-Gothic architecture. Before exploring it we’ll travel to Krka National Park where you’ll stroll the meandering paths to admire the park’s lush flora and waterfalls like magnificent Skradinski Buk which is a series of mesmerising cascades. Back in Trogir, you’ll have time to wander the centuries-old streets and alleyways, marvelling at sites like the 13th-century St. Lawrence Cathedral.
- Excursions Included Guided tour and entrance to the Krka National Park
- Meals Included Breakfast and Lunch
DAY 7 Split
While we’ll cruise toward Split, our final destination this morning. You will have time to enjoy one last extend swim stop in a quiet bay. Lunch will be served before we reach Split which brings an intriguing guided walking tour of the Old City. The huge maze-like complex known as Diocletian’s Palace covers nearly half of it, featuring some of the most well-preserved Roman architecture in the world. Today the buildings house wine bars, restaurants, shops, galleries and other attractions you’ll be able to enjoy on your own afterward.
- Excursions Included Swim stop at the beautiful Blue Lagoon. Expert guided tour of Split.
- Meals Included Breakfast and lunch
DAY 8 Departure
After taking in so many alluring destinations on our cruise from Dubrovnik to Split, it’s time to get your bags packed with departure by 9 am. One last breakfast will be served on board and you can say your goodbyes to new friends made, the captain and crew. You’ll be met by your driver for private transfer to your onward local hotel or Split’s airport, it’s up to you. We hope to see you again on another memorable journey soon.
- Meals Included Breakfast
Signature Cruise Ships
The MV Memories is a brand new vessel which will be launched in spring 2020. This signature cruise ship offers 19 luxury cabins and accommodates up to 38 guests. The ship features 10 VIP & 1 Superior VIP Deck Cabins with private balconies. You can enjoy the first class facilities on board the ship, state-of-the-art technology, sun-loungers on the upper deck and a Jacuzzi to relax in. Soak up the scenery as you travel in style to the beautiful islands of Croatia.
- 7-night cruise on a newly built 2020 ship with a Jacuzzi and splash pool
- Private arrival and departure transfers to and from your local hotel or the airport
- Half-board meals provided, including a daily breakfast and three-course lunch
- Three course welcome dinner in Dubrovnik
- Captain's Dinner with Entertainment in Ston
- Traditional Croatian Village Dinner Experience in Korcula
- Choice of beer, wine, or soft drink with lunch
- Fresh fruit available daily
- Complimentary, unlimited filtered water, coffee, and tea
- Guided tour of Krka National Park
- Oyster and mussel tasting at an oyster farm
- Wine tastings at family-run wineries in Hvar, Vis, and Korcula
- Entrance fees to Krka National Park and Mljet National Park
- Inspirational guided walking tours in Split and Dubrovnik
- Daily swim stops
- Professional English-speaking cruise director
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
What's Not Included
- Return flights from UK airports are not included, but we can book them for you. Please speak to your advisor
- Port taxes which will be advised at the time of quoting
- We strongly advise all guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance
- Price based on double occupancy in a double or twin room. Single Supplement in lower deck cabins of 60-80%
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
SPLIT – TROGIR (KRKA NATIONAL PARK) - VIS (BLUE CAVE) - HVAR – KORCULA – MLJET – SLANO (STON) – DUBROVNIK7 NightsFrom £2,145 PPSet sail from Split to Dubrovnik on a Adults Only cruise aboard a new vessel with private balconies
DUBROVNIK – SLANO (Ston) – MLJET – KORCULA – HVAR – VIS (Blue Cave) - TROGIR - KRKA NATIONAL PARK - SPLIT7 NightsFrom £2,145 PPDiscover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast on board a beautiful Adults Only vessel with private balconies.
Copyright © 2024 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved