7 Night Signature Opatija to Dubrovnik Cruise
OPATIJA - ZADAR - KRKA NATIONAL PARK & SIBENIK - SPLIT - HVAR - KORCULA - DUBROVNIK
- Brand new 2019/ 2020 built ship with jacuzzi & splash pool
- Half board (Breakfast & Lunch) with 2 evening meals including the Captains Dinner with live entertainment
- 3-course lunch with a choice of one drink with meals
- Unlimited water, tea & coffee on board
- Guided tour of the majestic Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Guided tours of Rab Island, Zadar, Split, Hvar, Korcula & Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a wine-tasting tour at one of Croatia's best family-run wineries in Hvar
- Maraschino cherry-liquor tasting experience in Zadar
- Taste the famous Rab cakes in Rab, the Island of Love
- Return flights, private airport transfers and all taxes and port fees included
- Complimentary WiFi onboard
Explore the full length of the magnificent Croatian coast from Dubrovnik to Opatija. Enjoy a highly personalised service, delicious onboard meals and a selection of guided tours and gastronomic experiences. Visit the chic and ever-popular southern Dalmatian islands and explore the lush unspoilt Kvarner islands.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – OPATIJA - RAB (L, T)
We will set sail at 1300hrs from Opatija for the charming Rab Island, known as the ‘Island of Love.’ Rab is truly one of the greenest islands in the Adriatic. Our local guide will take you an inspiring tour of the old town. You’ll visit the imposing stone walls, 16th century monastery of St Justine, the Romanesque church towers, medieval palaces whilst strolling along the stone streets and ancient facades. You will also have the opportunity to sample the traditional sweet treat which is native to the island: the Rabska Torta or Rab cake.
DAY 2 - SUNDAY – RAB ISLAND – ZADAR (B, L, T)
We set sail for the centre of Dalmatia, the famous town of Zadar. After stopping for a rejuvenating swim stop close to Pag island with its unique moon-like landscape, you will arrive in Zadar, which is known for the Roman and Venetian ruins within the Old Town. You’ll be met by our local guide for a guided walking tour, which will include a visit to the incredible Sea Organ, an underwater system of pipes and whistles that provides mellifluous tones by the movement of the sea. An opportunity to taste Zadar’s authentic cherry Maraschino liqueur also awaits
DAY 3 - MONDAY – ZADAR – KRKA NATIONAL PARK - SIBENIK (B, D)
Today is one of the highlights, as we take a day trip to the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park. Your guided tour will take you to admire the beautiful waterfalls and lakes as you stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora. After the tour, enjoy a traditional Croatian dinner before returning to the charming medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago. You will have the opportunity to meander through the labyrinth of steep backstreets and narrow alleyways to discover the hidden gems such as the St John’s Church. Tonight is Captain’s Dinner with live local entertainment.
DAY 4 - TUESDAY – SIBENIK – SPLIT (B, L)
We will set off early for the delightful city of Split, the capital of the Dalmatia region. It boasts one of the best-preserved Roman palaces in the world, inscribed on UNESCO heritage list since 1979. The Diocletian’s Palace makes the core of the Old Town and a symbol of modern-day Split, incorporating an eclectic combination of Roman temples, Gothic palaces and modern Mediterranean-style stone houses. You be met by our local guide, who will show you the delights of Croatia’s 2nd largest city. Take a walk tonight along the elegant tree-lined waterfront Riva promenade tonight and soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere.
DAY 5 - WEDNESDAY – SPLIT - HVAR (B, L, T)
We depart from Split harbour and pass by Brac island and the golden sands of Zlatni Rat beach near Bol, the most photographed beach in Croatia. We will stop in one of the calm bays for a refreshing swim stop before arriving in Hvar Town. Here we will meet our local guide for a walking tour to experience the town’s landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral and the oldest community theatre in Europe. We will also experience a wine-tasting tour at one of Croatia’s best wineries where you will sample the local specialities before visiting the hilltop medieval fortress for the most spectacular panoramic views of the islands. There is a large mix of excellent restaurants and trendy cafes to sample tonight.
DAY 6 - THURSDAY – HVAR – KORCULA (B, L, D)
We set sail towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning, secluded bays on route. On arrival, enjoy a guided walking tour of the charming Old Town with our local guide. The compact, picturesque fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone. The central area of this enchanting town has an abundance of good wine bars where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian experience. Tonight, we have the Captain’s Dinner on board, with traditional local entertainment.
DAY 7 - FRIDAY – KORCULA - DUBROVNIK (B, L)
We set sail towards the stunning city of Dubrovnik. On arrival, we will sail along the imposing city walls, one of the most beautiful UNESCO-listed cities in the world. You will be met by our local guide for the tour of the Old Town, which is literally brimming with marble streets and boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We have also arranged for entrance to walk the City Walls, to enjoy magnificent, panoramic scenic views of the ancient city and beautiful Elaphiti Islands beyond.
DAY 8 - SATURDAY -DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
After breakfast, it is time to say goodbye to all the crew and fellow passengers. Check out is by 9am with a private transfer to Dubrovnik airport or to your onward hotel.
- This deluxe one-way cruise from Opatija to Dubrovnik in a choice of cabin
- Return flights from airports across the UK
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- Welcome reception & cocktail evening
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- 3 Course set lunch with a choice of a glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Unlimited filtered water, tea and coffee on board
- Captain’s dinner with live local entertainment & a traditional village dinner
- Professional Cruise Director
- Onboard lectures on a range of stimulating subjects
- Guided walking tours of towns: Korčula, Hvar, Split, Zadar, Dubrovnik & Rab
- Entrance to the majestic Krka National Park & Waterfalls
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Complimentary WiFi onboard
What’s not Included
- Optional gratuities
2020 Departure Dates
- Dubrovnik to Opatija - June 20th
- Opatija to Dubrovnik - July 4th
- Dubrovnik to Opatija - September 12th
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved