7 Night Superior Split Return Cruise
Split - Korcula - Slano - Ston - Dubrovnik - Mljet - Hvar - Bol - Split
- 7 Night luxury Split return cruise in a choice of air-conditioned and en-suite lower or main deck cabin
- Price based on 2 people sharing. Single travellers welcome with a single supplement
- Breakfast and 3-course set lunch daily, including the captain’s welcome dinner
- Professional English tour guide with city tours of Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Price per person based on low season departures in May and October.
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK
Come and discover the beautiful Croatian islands with us, on board a small Croatia cruise ship from Split. This modern ship departs from Split and visits the idyllic islands of Brac, Hvar, Korcula and Mljet, whilst also enjoying an overnight stay in the magnificent Old Town of Dubrovnik. With just 38 passengers on board, you can expect superb personal service with a selection of guided day tours and half board.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
Day 1 – Saturday – Split (D)
Transfer from the airport to Split harbour where our representative will be waiting to greet you. Check in starts from 1pm. If you arrive early, the crew will look after your luggage. Settle into your cabin before joining our Welcome Reception at 7.30pm.
Those arriving late will be offered a selection of cheese and charcuterie upon embarkation.
Overnight in port.
Day 2 – Sunday – Split – Korčula (B,L)
In the early morning we begin a relaxing cruise to the glorious island of Korčula with plenty of time for a swimstop en route. Korčula is the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo and boasts many historical places of interest that you can visit and explore. Join the guide for the inspiring Korĉula City tour, through some of the town’s quaint and charming cobbled streets. Dine at one of the local restaurants, where you can enjoy authentic Croatian hospitality. Overnight in Korĉula.
Day 3 – Monday – Korčula – Slano/Ston – Dubrovnik (B,T,D)
We cruise towards the small town of Slano in the morning and begin our adventure to Ston. Ston has teh largest fortified wall complex in Europe and is also famed for its salt and oyster production.
We will visit an oyster farm where you will learn how oysters and mussels are cultivated in this region and what makes them so delicious. You will enjoy a rustic oyster and mussel-tasting with local wine in a beautiful setting. After the tour, we continue our journey to Dubrovnik. Enjoy the sunset over dinner while we sail alongside the old city walls. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 4 – Dubrovnik (B,L,D)
After breakfast we join our guide for a tour of the historical centre of Dubrovnik. The famous city is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and we show you many of the most popular historical and cultural attractions. Included in your price is a trip on the cable car at the top of which you can enjoy amazing panoramic views of the city and nearby islands. You will have ample time to explore the city at your own pace.
Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 5 – Dubrovnik – Mljet (B,L,D)
Enjoy breakfast as we cruise towards Mljet Island. For a magical back to nature experience, join our optional excursion to the stunning Mljet National Park. Stroll around the small and large saltwater lakes that dominate the natural beauty spot, and take a boat trip to St. Mary Isle to explore the ancient Benedictine monastery, old abbey and 12th century church that are situated there. To navigate the vast 5400 hectares of the park, and to spot its endemic wildlife and beautiful plants, you can hire a scooter, bicycle or kayak. Enjoy free time exploring Mljet Island at your own pace, before returning to the ship.
Captain’s Dinner on board.
Overnight in port Pomena.
Day 6 – Thursday – Mljet – Hvar (B,L)
We set sail to Hvar in the early morning. It is the sunniest island in all Europe with 2,724 sunny hours each year. You have the afternoon free to explore as you wish. We recommend a walk up to the Fortress for fantastic views. Or take a jeep safari to explore the quieter villages dotted around hilltops on the island. Your adventure will take you through aromatic fields of rosemary and lavender which the island is well-known for.
Day 7 – Friday – Hvar – Bol/Milna – Split (B,L)
Cruise towards the quaint town of Bol on the island of Brac, where you can enjoy swimming on the beautiful Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach. The 500m protrusion changes shape with the wind. We stop for a swim, weather permitting, then head onward to Split.
Once docked, our expert local guide will tell you many interesting facts as you wander the streets of this intriguing city.
Overnight in Split.
Day 8 – Saturday – Split (B)
Time to bid farewell to the crew and all of your fellow guests after breakfast. Private transfer to the airport.
- Superior 7-night Split return cruise in a choice of main deck or lower deck cabin
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK. For non-UK clients the price will be quoted excluding flights.
- In a choice of cabin based on 2 people sharing
- Private return airport transfers
- English-speaking cruise director on board
- Daily buffet breakfast with fresh fruit
- 3 Course set lunch daily including 0.5L of bottled water per person daily
- Fresh fruit provided daily
- Captain’s dinner is included
- Guided tours of Korčula, Dubrovnik, Mljet and Split
- Mljet National Park entry fee
- Oyster-tasting in Ston
- One-way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old Town Dubrovnik for sightseeing tour
- Cable car in Dubrovnik
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Port taxes of 30 EUR per person
- Flights are not quoted for any clients travelling with us outside of UK/Europe.
2019 Departure Dates from Split
- May 4, 11, 18, 25
- June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- July 6, 13, 20, 27
- August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- September 7, 14, 21, 28
2020 Departure Dates from Split
- May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June, 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved