7 Night Superior Split to Dubrovnik Cruise
Split - Omis - Brac - Hvar - Vis - Korcula - Mljet - Dubrovnik
Our Sail Safe Measures
- Enhanced cleaning measures implemented across our fleet
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout our vessels
- We provide complimentary face masks for guests
- The cabins on our vessels have individually controlled air-conditioning systems
- Our vessels have cabins with private balconies for additional privacy
- All meals on our vessels are served with no buffets on board
- Fully trained crew and highly experienced cruise directors
- 24/7 Emergency assistance is available on board
Our Flexi - Promise
Low Deposit to Book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
Explore the majestic sights dotted along the stunning Dalmatian coastline on our superior seven-night Split to Dubrovnik cruise.
Explore this stunning coastline in style with stays in Dubrovnik, Split and other stunning Dalmatian islands including Brac, Hvar, Vis, Korcula, Mljet and Omis. Join our guided tours to discover the charm of every historic city, ancient town and picturesque village.
Guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar & Korcula. Half board with breakfast and 3-course lunch & a Welcome Cocktail Dinner. A great value cruise exploring the stunning coast on board a comfortable ship built within the last 6 years, some with a jacuzzi onboard, with well appointed cabins.
|Private transfer to the ship. Relax on deck before the Welcome Cocktail Evening.||Split|
|Guided Walking Tour of Diocletian's Palace, Split. Explore the town if Omis.||Pucisca|
|Experience the famous Zlatni Rat beach in Brac. Guided Walking Tour of Hvar.||Hvar|
|Visit tranquil Vis Island after refreshing swim stops on route.||Vis|
|Enjoy the medieval charming old town of Korcula.||Korcula|
|Explore the stunning natural beauty of Mljet National Park.||Mljet National Park|
|Guided Walking Tour of Dubrovnik Old Town.||Dubrovnik|
|Private transfer to Split Airport/ hotel.|
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
SATURDAY – SPLIT (D)
Explore the magnificent and historic city of Split on arrival and relax in the comfort of your cabin.
The welcome cocktail party and dinner will commence at 19.30hrs where you will be introduced to the captain and the crew, and will have an opportunity to meet your fellow guests on this exciting voyage of discovery.
Sunday – Split – Omis – Pucisca (Brač Island) (B,L)
Guided tour of Split’s major attractions. Wander through the historical Diocletian’s Palace and explore the maze of buildings that are situated within the ancient walls of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Set sail for the picturesque town of Omis, positioned at the mouth of the River Cetina, boasting imposing city walls, fortresses and stone churches, and a stunning white shingle beach.
Our final stop is the delightful village on Brač, Pučišća, home of the only Stonemasonry school in Croatia, and considered to be one of the prettiest villages in Europe.
MONDAY – Pučišća – Bol – Hvar (B,L)
The sun kissed resort of Bol is where you will discover one of the best golden sandy beaches in Croatia. The Zlatni Rat (Golden cape) is the perfect place for a refreshing swim and to soak up the warm rays.
Cruise on to the jet-set island of Hvar and join the inspiring tour around town to learn about the history, culture and lifestyle on this fascinating island. Enjoy a relaxing evening dining in one of the local family-run restaurants and sampling delicious traditional Dalmatian specialites.
Tuesday – Hvar – Vis (B,L)
With swim stops on route, sail onto the tranquil and picturesque island of Vis was once a strategic naval base and was therefore off limits to the public.
Its nature and beautiful beaches are unspoiled by tourism, and the architecture remains well-preserved. Explore this enchanting old town of immense beauty and sample some delicious Croatian seafood on the harbour front.
Wednesday – Vis – Korčula (B,L)
Sail on from Vis Island en route for Korčula, the birthplace of world explorer Marco Polo. Rejuvenate yourself with a swim in one of the beautiful tranquil coves or bays.
Join the gripping tour whilst exploring Korčula’s historic town. Wander through the charming, narrow cobbled streets and discover the incredible sights, cafes, shops and restaurants of this lovely town. Enjoy a traditional Dalmatian dinner at one of the local restaurants, making the most of the charming town by night.
Thursday – Korčula – National Park – Mljet (B,L)
Cruise along to the beautiful National Park Mljet. As we sail through the archipelago islands, cool down with a swim or snorkel. Venture into Mjet like a true explorer, visiting the impressive Great and Small Lakes and hop on a boat to sail across to St Mary’s islet.
Explore the ancient Benedictine Monastery that dates back to the 12th century, and admire the stunning flora and fauna of the idyllic natural park.
Friday – National Park Mljet – Dubrovnik (B,L)
En route for Dubrovnik, enjoy a refreshing swim at the Elaphiti Islands that stretch northwest of the historic city. On arrival in the UNESCO World Heritage Site listed city, join the tour to explore the ancient Old Town that is encircled with imposing protective medieval walls.
Admire the stunning Baroque and Renaissance architecture of St Blaise Church and Sponza Palace. Visit the Gothic Rector’s Palace, and the pedestrianised Stradun. Hop on the cable car to ride to the top of Mount Srđ to enjoy the best views of the city.
Saturday – Dubrovnik (B)
It’s time to bid farewell to all of your new friends, the captain and crew and for your private transfer to Split airport for your return flight home.
Superior Cruise Ships
Our Superior Croatian cruise ships are comfortable vessels with fantastic itineraries, with a maximum of just 38 guests. These spacious small-ships were all built within the last 6 years, many of which have cabins with private balconies.
Breakfasts, 3-course lunches & Captain’s Dinner, are included. Enjoy guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Split and Korcula and a visit to Mljet National Park.
Our Superior vessels all have on board jacuzzis, comfortable outdoor seating area, perfect for socialising with the other guests on board.
- This superior Croatia cruise from Split to Dubrovnik in an air-conditioned and en-suite lower or main deck cabin
- Double or twin cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Private luxury return airport transfers
- Half-board with breakfast, three-course lunch and bottle of water each day
- Welcome Cocktail Dinner on the first night
- Services of professional & knowledgeable local Cruise Director on board for the duration of the cruise
- Guided tour of Split, Dubrovnik and Korčula
- Mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK.
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Complimentary Wifi
- Local port tax of approximately 40 Euros per person, per week.
- Optional Gratuities
- Price is based on 2 people sharing. 60% supplement for single use.
2021 Departure Dates from Split to Dubrovnik
- May 8 - Limited Availability
- May 22 - Limited Availability
- June 5 - Cabins Available
- June 19 - Cabins Available
- July 3 - Cabins Available
- July 17 - Cabins Available
- July 31 - Cabins Available
- August 14 - Cabins Available
- August 28 - Cabins Available
- September 11 - Cabins Available
- September 25 - Cabins Available
- October 9 - Cabins Available
2022 Departure Dates from Split to Dubrovnik
- May 7 - Cabins Available
- May 21 - Cabins Available
- June 4 - Cabins Available
- June 18 - Cabins Available
- July 2 - Cabins Available
- July 16 - Cabins Available
- July 30 - Cabins Available
- August 13 - Cabins Available
- August 27 - Cabins Available
- September 10 - Cabins Available
- September 24 - Cabins Available
- October 8 - Cabins Available
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
7 Night Superior Dubrovnik to Split CruiseStops in: Stops in: Dubrovnik, Mljet, Korčula, Vis, Biševo, Hvar, Brač, Omiš & Split, Half
- 7 nights
- Price From: £895
- Board: Breakfast & Lunch
7 Night Superior Split to Dubrovnik CruiseStops in: Split, Omiš, Brač, Hvar, Biševo, Vis, Korčula, Mljet & Dubrovnik, Half board
- 7 nights
- Price From: £895
- Board: Breakfast & Lunch
7 night – Dubrovnik and Šipan Honeymoon Package3-nights in historical Dubrovnik and 4-nights in peaceful Sipan island, staying in 4 and 5-star...
- 7 nights
- Price From: £1,195
- Board: B&B
Copyright © 2020 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved