9 Night Deluxe Split Cruise & Stay Package
Split - Krk National Park - Bol - Hvar - Vis - Korcula - Mljet - Slano - Dubrovnik
- 9 Night Croatia cruise and stay holiday
- Stay 2 nights in a 4-star hotel in Split and then 7 nights island hopping on a deluxe cruise ship
- Overnight stops in Split, Hvar, Korcula, Vis, Mljet, Ston & Dubrovnik
- Includes 7 Night deluxe Croatia cruise in a choice of cabin with en-suite bathroom and complimentary WiFi
- Half board whilst on the cruise (Breakfast & 4 course lunch) with 3 evening meals, including Captains Dinner and live entertainment
- Professional tour manager with 4 guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Entrance fees to Krka National Park, Miljet National Park, Dubrovnik Cable Car, Wine Tasting & Oyster Farm Visit
- Price per person based on low season departures in May and October
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK. Non-UK clients will have prices excluding UK flights.
Visit Croatia’s 2nd largest city of Split home to the magnificent Diocletian Palace. Enjoy 2 days exploring the city and charming surrounding area, including a visit to the inspiring lakes, waterfalls and forests of the Krka National Park. Then board a 7-night deluxe cruise from Split to Dubrovnik cruise, discovering idyllic islands and UNESCO listed cities of the Dalmatian coast.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – THURSDAY – ARRIVAL SPLIT
On arrival in Split, you will be met at the airport and transferred to your 4-star hotel in the city. Explore the city at leisure. This city boasts one of the best preserved Roman palaces in the world, inscribed on UNESCO heritage list since 1979. Diocletian’s Palace makes the core of the Old Town and a symbol of modern-day Split. Split is a city with wow-factor, offering a stunning boulevard and a popular sandy beach within walking distance. Overnight in Split.
Hotels we use – Hotel Marul, Hotel Cornaro or similar
DAY 2 – FRIDAY – KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B)
Our driver will meet you at your hotel and escort you to the beautiful KRKA National park where you will spend the day exploring this area of natural beauty. This is sheer bliss for nature lovers as the park offers stunning lakes, forests and waterfalls which offer some amazing photo opportunities. Our guide will take you on a guided tour through some trails, small bridges and water mills whilst you marvel in the beautiful flora and fauna around you. You are welcome to enjoy some free time exploring the park or even taking a swim in the lake. Overnight in Split.
Hotels we use – Hotel Marul, Hotel Cornaro or similar
DAY 3 – SPLIT – SATURDAY (B, D)
You will have the morning at leisure to explore the delights of Split. We will arrange a private transfer from your hotel in Split to the deluxe ship at approximately 13.00hrs. After checking in you can relax in your cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow Croatia island hopping passengers. Overnight in Split.
DAY 4 – SUNDAY – SPLIT – Bol – HVAR (B, L)
Depart for the charming island of Brač and visit the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near Bol. The quaint fisherman’s village of Bol offers an authentic Dalmatian welcome. After lunch at the Pakleni Islands we continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. Experience a tour of the town’s most popular landmarks including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe. The town fort overlooks the harbour and offers stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. Hvar also has plenty of lively restaurants, bars and cafes.
DAY 5 – MONDAY – HVAR – VIS (B, L, T)
Cruise towards the beautiful island of Biševo, to admire the magnificent Blue cave. Continue to the peaceful island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. Sample some of the exquisite local wines from the traditional wineries. You can also visit the fascinating City museum or enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront.
DAY 6 – TUESDAY – VIS – KORCULA (B, L)
Head towards the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by a guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of good restaurants where you can enjoy an authentic Dalmatian gourmet experience. There are also many lively bars and clubs. An optional excursion to experience a typical Dalmatian dinner, and to discover the history and traditional way of life in Croatia, is also available.
DAY 7 – WEDNESDAY – KORČULA – MLJET (B, L)
Continue to cruise further south towards the island of Mljet. On arrival you can join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning Mljet National Park. A boat ride to the St Mary Isle, to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery, and old abbey and church dating back to the 12th century, is also recommended. Alternatively, there are kayaks, bicycles and scooters for hire to explore the area surrounding the National Park. Overnight in Port Polača or Pomena.
DAY 8 – THURSDAY – MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T)
The enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, is our destination this morning. Slano is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy.
DAY 9 – FRIDAY – SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B, L, D)
On the final day of the luxury island hopping tour we make an early depart to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We take a cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre. You can join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city and take the cable car to the top of Mount Srđ, to enjoy panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and beautiful Elaphiti Islands. The evening is reserved for the Captain’s farewell dinner with live music and entertainment.
DAY 10 – SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK (B)
Check out time from the ship is 09.00hrs. After breakfast, you will take a private transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK, after a very memorable experience in Croatia.
- Return flights from airports across the UK
- Private return airport transfers in Split and Dubrovnik
- Private tour of KRKA National Park
- Private transfer from the Split hotel to the cruise ship
- 2 nights in a 4-star hotel in Split on a bed & breakfast basis
- Deluxe one-way cruise in a lower deck cabin
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 4 Course set lunch with a choice of beer, wine or soft drinks with your lunch
- 3 Evening meals whilst on the cruise
- 1 litre of bottled water per person per day on the cruise
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Croatian wine tasting tour in Vis
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, including entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional English-speaking tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- Return bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Dubrovnik cable car
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi
- No additional charges, except gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.
2019 Departure Dates
- July 4, 11, 18, 25,
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3,10
2020 Departure Dates
- April 30
- May 7, 14, 21, 28
- June 4, 11 18, 25
- July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- August 6, 13, 20, 27
- September 3, 10, 17, 24
- October 1, 8
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved