Essence of Dalmatia
Dubrovnik - Hvar - Split
- Private guided tours of UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik, Split and Trogir
- Spend 3 nights in Split, 3 nights in Hvar and 3 nights in Dubrovnik
- Explore idyllic islands, and the enchanting Blue Cave by speedboat
- Optional Jeep safaris on Hvar and wine tasting excursions to Bosnia
- Hop across the border for a day in stunning Montenegro and Kotor Bay
- Join us for a trip to the spectacular Plitvice National Park
On your journey you will trace the legacies left by some of Europe’s most influential empires, and admire the breathtaking beauty of the Dalmatia region.
Essence of Dalmatia
Culture lovers will enjoy discovering the history of Croatia’s most influential cities and popular destinations. The private guided tour visits historic UNESCO-listed sights, including the Old Town of Hvar, the captivating Plitvice National Park, and the imposing Diocletian’s Palace in Split, which is now a maze of vibrant streets filled with cafes, bars and restaurants.
Your journey begins with a tour of Split’s splendid Old Town, and al fresco dining experience at the Riva Promenade. From Split you will travel by boat to Trogir to admire its impressive collection of Romanesque and Renaissance buildings and monuments, and to bask in the town’s laidback atmosphere. Neighbouring Čiovo Island boasts beautiful beaches, and intimate Croatian taverns where you can relax and sample delicious local delicacies in an intimate Croatian tavern, before heading back to Split.
The chic southern island of Hvar is a haven of stunning architecture, idyllic beaches and coves, and a welcoming vibe. After a private guided tour of the Old Town you have free time to explore at your leisure. Head for the top of the impressive Fortica Fortress to enjoy panoramic vistas over the terracotta red rooftops of the city. On your second day in Hvar you can visit the magical Blue Caves, and enjoy a spot of snorkelling in the Green Caves.
The final destination on this 10-day Essence of Croatia experience is beautiful Dubrovnik. You can explore the major historic and cultural attractions of the stunning Old Town, and visit filming locations of the popular TV series Game of Thrones. From this magnificent city you have access to anywhere that you may want to go. Take a boat ride to neighboring islands, and explore nearby Montenegro and its awe-inspiring Kotor Bay.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
- Private guided tours of Split, Hvar & Dubrovnik
- 3 nights in Split in a 4-star hotel
- 3 nights in Hvar in a 4-star hotel
- 3 nights in Dubrovnik in a 4- or 5-star hotel
- Staying on a bed and breakfast basis in each hotel
- Day trip to the Blue Cave & Montenegro
- Cable car ride up Srdj mountain in Dubrovnik
- Return UK flights
- Private transfers throughout your trip
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved