Game of Thrones Croatia 7 Day VIP Tour
- 7 Day private guided tour of scenes from the hit HBO series
- Visiting Split, KRKA National Park, Island of Hvar, Dubrovnik & Lokrum Island
- Overnight stays in luxury 5 star hotels on a B&B basis
- Private tour guide for 4 days
- Catamaran to the Island of Hvar
- Travel throughout your trip in luxury vehicles
- Including flights and private return transfers
Join us on this Game of Thrones VIP Croatia Tour as we take you on a week-long luxury tour to a host of filming locations to immerse you in the world of this HBO smash hit series. Our private tour guide will escort you and explain the history behind many of the now famous scenes from this epic TV series.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
Join us on this unique Game of Thrones tour as we immerse you into the world of this HBO smash hit series, which has captivated millions of viewers worldwide. This week long VIP tour will take you into this enchanting world, where you will visit key filming locations which showcase some of the most dramatic scenes in this epic TV series.
Your private tour guide will take you down Dubrovnik’s ancient streets, which form the back drop to Kings Landing and the city of Qarth. In Split you will get to visit the captivating city of Meereen, visit the cellars where Khaleesi chained her dragons and where the battle between the unsullied and Sons of Harpy took place.
The tour takes you to Croatia’s two most beloved ancient cities, both well deserving of their UNESCO World Heritage status and gives you a glimpse into the natural beauty Croatia has to offer with a visit to the stunning KRKA National Park, the chic Island of Hvar and Lokrum Island which featured in several Game of Thrones scenes.
- Return flights
- 7 day VIP tour
- Private transfers
- Concierge Service
- 100% Financial Protection
- Catamaran ticket to the Island of Hvar
- Private tour guide for 4 days and entrance fees to all tour sites
- Lunch for two of the days on your tour
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved