Hotel Draga di Lovrana, Lovran
The 4 star Hotel Draga di Lovrana is situated on the lush green slopes of the Učka mountain. The hotel offers comfortable and modern accommodation and boasts spectacular views of the surrounding countryside, crystal clear sea and mountain. The cozy and relaxing double rooms are well equipped with amenities. The luxurious suite offers a more indulgent and intimate space that includes an open fireplace, sauna and Jacuzzi, for up to 4 guests.
The hotel’s elegant restaurant is one of the best in Croatia and a member of Jenues Restaurateurs d’Europe, and also recommended in the Gault Millau guide. This exquisite restaurant caters for up to 100 guests (50 indoors/50 outdoors) and offers alfresco dining on the terrace. On the menu you will find authentic and traditional Istrian cuisine, modern and classic Mediterranean dishes and fresh seafood. The hotel’s restaurant is very popular in the local region and guests travel from far to eat here.
The sandy beaches of Medveja and Moscenicka draga are the perfect place to relax and unwind. If you fancy a leisurely stroll along the esplanade Lungomare you can sample many of Croatia’s historical and cultural charms along the way. A visit to neighbouring Opatija and Lovran is also always recommended. As such we have included car hire in our package for you to explore at will.
Trekking, climbing, mountain biking and paragliding are excellent ways to explore the majestic beauty of the famous Učka mountain landmark. A luxury holiday in Croatia is all about combining spectacular panoramic scenery with adventure. Hotel Draga di Lovrana ensures you have a deluxe place to stay after you have enjoyed all the excitement.
- 6 luxurious double rooms with private bathroom and balcony or terrace
- Luxury apartment for up to 4 persons
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe and spa slippers
- Laundry service
- Free toiletries
- Sauna (in the suite only)
- Jacuzzi (in the suite only)
- On-site fine dining restaurant serving authentic Istrian, Mediterranean cuisine and seafood specialities.
- The restaurant seats 100 guests – 50 inside, and 50 on the outside terrace
- One of Croatia’s most popular fine dining restaurants
- Hotel Draga id Lovrana is located in Lovran
- Rijeka Airport is a 60-minute drive from the hotel and Pula 90 minutes
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved