Hotel Korsal, Korcula
This small, family run hotel offers great personal service and is ideal for guests who wish to explore all that the charming, historic Korcula Town has to offer.
Because of its excellent location, guests can easily return to the hotel to freshen up during a hot summer day in the old town. Enjoy a refreshing drink on the terrace or jump straight into the sea from the beach that lies just in front of the hotel. Even though the hotel lies in a no-car zone, cars can easily be parked just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel.
The spacious and comfortable rooms have a warm Mediterranean feel, hardwood floors, modern white furniture and inviting colours such as green, orange and yellow. All the rooms have lovely sea views.
Part of the hotel is around 300 years old and some of the original features and old walls can still be found in some places in the building. Guests will also like the antique wine cellar where occasional wine tastings are organised.
The restaurant offers traditional, fresh à-la-carte Dalmatian and international dishes, which can be enjoyed from the terrace overlooking the promenade and the sea.
- 18 bright and spacious rooms with sea view
- Private bathrooms with underfloor heating and walk-in shower
- Hardwood floors
- Mini bar
- LCD satellite TV
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Free internet
- Laundry and ironing service
- The hotel lies just a few steps from the beach
- Occasional wine tastings organised in the hotel’s old wine cellar
- À-la-carte restaurant and bar with sea view terrace
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner available
- Dalmatian specialties and international dishes on the menu
- Hotel Korsal is a luxury Croatia holiday resort just a 5 minute walk from Korcula Town
- 250m from the ferry port
- Dubrovnik airport is approx. 140 km away
Copyright © 2022 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved