Talk to the Expert
Lesic Dimitri Palace
This special hotel feels like a secluded hideaway, a peaceful and quiet place perfectly located in a charming medieval town. The hotel used to be a bishop’s palace in the 18th century and has now been restored into five private residences, inspired by the Silk Road.
Each residence has its own character and has been carefully designed by a team of Asian-Croatian designers. The original features of the palace have been combined with decorations from the different regions that Marco Polo visited. The exquisite handcrafted furniture and the attention to detail make this a very welcoming and warm hotel.
The LD restaurant offers flavourful Croatian cuisine prepared with local, fresh ingredients such as freshly caught fish and sea food, for an authentic dining experience inspired by the seasons. The hotel has its own sommelier who works closely together with the chef and together they have created a unique gastronomic identity.
The hotel’s approach towards spa & wellness is as special as its interior. The natural products used for the wide range of treatments available are homemade and the ingredients are carefully selected herbs, roots, flowers and fruits, organically grown in Dalmatia and Asia.
- 5 luxury apartments with one, two or three bedrooms
- Private bathrooms
- Kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine and more
- Living room with dining area, TV, DVD player, iPod dock and more
- Mini bar and provisioning service
- Concierge service
- Room service (08.00 – 24.00)
- Free WIFI
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Spa & Wellness centre
- Terrace with panoramic views over the islands and the sea
- Private boats available for island hopping
- À-la-carte restaurant and bar with sea view terrace
Spa and Wellness
- The spa staff members are highly trained Thai therapists
- Treatments are inspired on the Silk Road, Thailand and the Mediterranean
- Natural products created especially for Lesic Dimitri Palace
- Facial and body treatments
- Reiki treatments
- Hotel Lesic Dimitri Palace is situated within the city walls of Korcula Town
- Less than 100m from the ferry port
- Dubrovnik airport is approx. 3 hours away
Copyright © 2024 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved