Hotel Marul, Split
Hotel Marul is a chic boutique establishment situated within close proximity to the famous Diocletian’s Palace, in the heart of the historical town centre of Split. The hotel has a relaxing and peaceful ambience and offers luxury accommodation and facilities right in the centre of town.
All of the spacious guest rooms and suites are fully air-conditioned and fitted with state-of-the-art technology. Furnishings and accessories are modern, luxurious and elegant.
The popular Riva promenade is a short stroll away, and guests will find plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants there. The ferry port is also situated within close proximity, which makes exploring the beautiful islands in the coastal region extremely easy.
Culture loving guests can enjoy the hotel’s many excursions and day trips to the popular local attractions and historical sights of interest. Walking tours also include wine tasting visits to the local wineries. Fishing trips and Jeep safari adventures can all be booked through our concierge service.
- 14 luxurious rooms and suites with en-suite bathroom and city or garden view
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen satellite TV with international channels
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Free toiletries
- Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service
- Shoe shine service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct dial telephone
- Massage service
- On-site a la carte restaurant, serving buffet breakfast and traditional international cuisine
- Hotel Marul is a luxury hotel based in Old Town Split
- The hotel is approx. 40 minutes from Split Airport
- The hotel offers free on-site parking for guests
Copyright © 2020 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved