MV Memories Ship
- 19 modern, well-equipped individually air-conditioned twin or double cabins with private facilities
- 10 VIP Upper deck cabins with private balconies
- 1 Superior VIP deck cabin with a private balcony
- 8 spacious & comfortable lower deck cabins with porthole windows & a small sofa
- Spacious guest areas including a small swimming pool on the main deck
- Expansive sundeck with enough loungers for all passengers and a Jacuzzi for guest's enjoyment & comfort
- Freshly-prepared delicious meals on a half-board basis
- Complimentary onboard WiFi in all areas
MV Memories Overview
MV Memories is a 53m (174 ft) long, 8.6m (28 ft) wide deluxe cruise ship, with a speed of nine nautical miles per hour. The ship will be launched in spring 2020 and features the latest equipment and amenities. The ship has a maximum capacity of 38 passengers in 19 twin or double cabins, ensuring exceptional personal service. The ships main deck features a spacious air-conditioned dining room and bar area, with an LCD TV, a corner buffet breakfast table and outdoor covered lounge area.
MV Memories Cabins
The ship features 19 modern air-conditioned cabins with 10 upper deck VIP & 1 Superior VIP cabins, each with private balconies & eight lower deck cabins. Each measures approximately 14 to 16m2. All cabins are fully equipped and include a safety deposit box, fire alarm, emergency lights and internal communication for announcements by the Cruise Director or Captain. In addition, each cabin has life jackets, desk and tabouret, a small sofa, wardrobe, night stand, small sofa and a window (main/upper) or port hole (lower deck). The bathrooms on board the ship are fitted with a toilet, shower, sink and hair dryer.
MV Memories Facilities
The MV Memories offers plenty of indoor and outdoor space for guests to enjoy with a spacious restaurant and bar area on the main deck with LCD TV, accompanied by a covered outdoor lounge area with sofas. On the upper deck you will find plenty of sun-loungers for passengers to sunbath, a shaded area and a Jacuzzi. The ship has a rear platform with ladders for easy access for swimming and snorkelling in the sea. A further two outdoor showers and two deck toilets are also available. Complimentary WiFi is available on board the ship.
MV Memories Dining
You can enjoy half board meals; a daily buffet breakfast, six set lunches with three courses, complimentary fresh fruit and unlimited filtered water per passenger daily. Also included on this cruise are three evening meals on board. The on board bar offers a selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks which are available to purchase and are payable at the end of your cruise.
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved