SPECIAL OFFER: July to October dates
7 Night Luxury Croatia Cruise
SAVE £600 per person
Split - Bol - Hvar - Korcula - Dubrovnik - Mljet - Omis - Split
- SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Availability - Few cabins remaining so please contact us as soon as possible
- July 6, 13, 20 - Aug 3 - Sept 7, 14 - Oct 12 departure dates
- 7 Night luxury Split return cruise in an air-conditioned main deck cabin
- Luxury, modern ship - MS Desire - very comfortable cabins
- Buffet breakfast and delicious 4-course set lunch daily
- 3-course Welcome Dinner and Cocktail Reception on the first night
- 3-course Captain's Dinner with live entertainment
- Professional English tour guide with city tours of Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Services of a professional English-speaking local Cruise Director on board
- This special price is based on 2 sharing
SPECIAL OFFER for selected 2019 dates – Come and discover the beautiful Croatian islands with us, on board a luxury small Croatia cruise ship from Split. This modern and luxurious ship departs from Split and visits the idyllic islands of Brac, Hvar, Korcula and Mljet, whilst also enjoying an overnight stay in the magnificent Old Town of Dubrovnik. With just 38 passengers on board, you can expect superb personal service with a selection of guided day tours and half board.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
Day 1 – Saturday – Split (D)
One of our new luxury ships will be docked in Split harbour, where you can board at any time during the day. Relax in your luxury cabin before attending the Welcome meeting at 1900hrs. The Cruise Director will introduce you to the Captain and crew and you will also meet your fellow passengers and enjoy your sumptuous Welcome Dinner.
Day 2 – Sunday – Split – Bol – Hvar (B,L)
Cruise towards the quaint town of Bol on the island of Brac, where you can enjoy swimming on the beautiful Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach. Cruise towards the beautiful island of Hvar, with a swim stop in a one of the many magnificent coves and bays in the area. This is one of the most magnificent Croatian destinations and has become known as the meeting place for the international jet set with its magnificent beauty and charm. The local guide will introduce you to the unique history and culture of this ancient island.
Day 3 – Monday – Hvar – Korčula (B,L)
A relaxing cruise to the glorious island of Korčula with plenty of time for swimming on route. Korčula is the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo and boasts many historical places of interest that you can visit and explore. Join the guide for the inspiring Korĉula City tour, through some of the town’s quaint and charming cobbled streets. Dine at one of the local restaurants, where you can enjoy authentic Croatian hospitality. Overnight in Korĉula Historical Town.
Day 4 – Tuesday – Korčula – Dubrovnik (B,L)
Enjoy the scenic delights of Mjlet and the Elaphite islands before reaching Dubrovnik. We join our guide for a panoramic drive to the historical centre of Dubrovnik. The famous city is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site and we show you many of the most popular historical and cultural attractions. You will have ample time to explore the city at your own pace. It is recommended that you visit the ancient City Walls and take the cable car ride to the top of the Mount Srđ.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY DUBROVNIK- ELAPHITI ISLANDS – NATIONAL PARK MLJET (B,L)
Enjoy breakfast as we cruise towards Mljet Island. For a magical back to nature experience, join our optional excursion to the stunning Mljet National Park. Stroll around the small and large saltwater lakes that dominate the natural beauty spot, and take a boat trip to St. Mary Isle to explore the ancient Benedictine monastery, old abbey and 12th century church that are situated there. To navigate the vast 5400 hectares of the park, and to spot its endemic wildlife and beautiful plants, you can hire a scooter, bicycle or kayak. Enjoy free time exploring Mljet Island at your own pace, before returning to the ship.
Day 6 – Thursday – Mljet – Pučišća (B,L,D)
Cruise on towards Pučišća, on the island of Brac, which is often listed as one of the prettiest villages in Europe. This charming town is positioned in the steep-sided natural harbour and boasts authentic Mediterranean architecture. Stone excavated at Pučišća quarry was used to build the distinctive limestone columns of the White House in Washington DC, the Parliament house in Vienna and many other famous landmarks worldwide. The only Stonemasonry school in Croatia can be found in Pučišća. Here students carve sculptures from Brač limestone using traditional tools.
Day 7 – Friday – Pučišća – Omiš – Split (B,L)
Sail across the Brač channel to the charming town of Omiš. As well as stunning beaches, this historical town boasts ancient city walls, fortresses and quaint stone churches. Continue sailing towards Split, the second largest urban centre in Croatia and forms the heart of the Split and Dalmatia County and is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. Experience the most famous cultural buildings which are located inside the walls of the Diocletian’s Palace. There are also many museums, churches and other archaeological sites of interest to enjoy.
Day 8 – Saturday – Split (B)
Time to bid farewell to the crew and all of your fellow guests after breakfast. Private transfer to the airport.
- Luxury 7-night return cruise from Split in a main deck cabin
- Based on 2 people sharing on selected 2019 dates
- Private return airport transfers
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Director on board
- Daily buffet breakfast with fresh fruit
- 4 Course set lunch daily including 1L of bottled water
- Tea and coffee provided
- 3-course Captain’s dinner is included
- Guided tours of Hvar, Korcula & Dubrovnik
- Entry fee to the Mljet National Park
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Port taxes of 30 EUR per person
- Flights from the UK can be arranged by our team
- Single person supplement is 50%
2019 Departure Dates - Return Split Cruise
- July 6, 13, 20
- August 3
- September 7, 14
- October 12
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved