Special Offer: 7 Night Luxury Split to Dubrovnik Cruise
Save £500 per person
Split - Brac (Bol) - Hvar - Blue Cave - Vis - Korcula - Mljet - Slano - Ston (Oyster Tasting) - Dubrovnik
- Special Offer - 7 Night Luxury Split to Dubrovnik or Dubrovnik to Split cruise in an air-conditioned and en-suite lower or main deck cabin
- £500 Discount - Special Offer on 2019 dates - July 6, 13, 20 - Aug 3, 10, 17
- Luxury Return Airport Transfers
- On board either the luxury MS Adriatic Queen ship with complimentary WiFi
- Half board (breakfast & 4 course set lunch) & daily fresh fruit
- Welcome Cocktail Evening with Dinner
- Captain's Dinner with live local entertainment
- Dinner on board whilst docked in Slano
- An opportunity to sample the delicious cuisine in different restaurants on various islands each evening
- Guided walking tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula & Split
- Daily swim stops at some of the Adriatic's most beautiful & dramatic hidden bays & coves
- A tour of the Mljet National Park
- Services of professional & knowledgeable Cruise Director for the duration of the cruise
- Return Flight from the UK can be arranged by the team
- Extra hotel nights in luxury hotels can be arranged in Split and Dubrovnik
SPECIAL OFFER – Explore the majestic sights dotted along the stunning Dalmatian coastline on our superior seven-night Split to Dubrovnik cruise. Join our guided tours to discover the culture and charm of every historic city, ancient town and picturesque village stop en route.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – Split (D)
On arrival in Split, transfer to Split harbour for embarkation at your convenience.
Explore the magnificent and historic city of Split on arrival and relax in the comfort of your cabin. The welcome cocktail party and dinner will commence at 19.30hrs where you will be introduced to the captain and the crew, and will have an opportunity to meet your fellow guests on this exciting voyage of discovery. Overnight in Split.
DAY 2 – Sunday – Split – Brac - Hvar (B,L)
Guided tour of Split’s major attractions. Wander through the historical Diocletian’s Palace and explore the maze of buildings that are situated within the ancient walls of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The sun kissed resort of Bol on the island of Brac is where you will discover one of the best golden sandy beaches in Croatia. The Zlatni Rat (Golden cape) is the perfect place for a refreshing swim and to soak up the warm rays. Cruise on to the jet-set island of Hvar and join the inspiring tour to learn about the history, culture and lifestyle on this fascinating island. Enjoy a relaxing evening dining in one of the local family-run restaurants and sampling delicious traditional Dalmatian specialities. Overnight in Hvar.
DAY 3 – MONDAY – Hvar – Blue Cave – Vis (B,L)
Leaving Hvar we will have an early morning cruise towards Biševo island to visit the Blue Cave, a magnificent natural phenomenon. As sometimes weather conditions can be very unpredictable, the possibility of our visit will depend on those conditions, however you will be notified of this on time. Continue to the island of Vis, once a strategic naval Yugoslav base and closed to the public. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman thermal place, City museum or simply take a walk enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae situated along the waterfront. Overnight in Vis.
DAY 4 – Tuesday – Vis– Korcula (B,L)
Sail on from Vis Island en route for Korčula, the birthplace of world explorer Marco Polo. Rejuvenate yourself with a swim in one of the beautiful tranquil coves or bays. Join the gripping guided walking tour tour whilst exploring Korčula’s historic town. Wander through the charming, narrow cobbled streets and discover the incredible sights, cafes, shops and restaurants of this lovely town. Enjoy a traditional Dalmatian dinner at one of the local restaurants, making the most of the charming town by night. Overnight in Korčula.
DAY 5 – Wednesday – Korcula - Mljet National Park (B,L,D)
Cruise along to the beautiful National Park Mljet. As we sail through the archipelago islands, cool down with a swim or snorkel. Venture into Mjet like a true explorer, visiting the impressive Great and Small Lakes and hop on a boat to sail across to St Mary’s islet. Explore the ancient Benedictine Monastery that dates back to the 12th century, and admire the stunning flora and fauna of the idyllic natural park. Tonight is Captain’s Dinner with live local entertainment on the ship. Overnight in Mljet.
DAY 6 – Thursday – Mljet National Park - Slano/ Ston - Oyster Tasting (B, L, T, D)
En route for Slano on the mainland, enjoy a refreshing swim at the Elaphiti Islands. This is a peaceful fishermen’s village and you will also visit the charming village of Ston, another once fortified small village famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk leads us to an oyster farm to learn more about oysters and tasting this delicious treat, washed down with local brandy & wine. A delicious dinner will be served on board and the ship will be docked overnight in Slano.
DAY 7 – Friday – Slano - Elaphiti Islands - Dubrovnik (B,L)
After a refreshing swim stop on one of the secluded bays close to the majestic Elaphiti Islands, set sail to the UNESCO World Heritage Site listed city of Dubrovnik. Join the tour to explore the ancient Old Town that is encircled with imposing protective medieval walls. Join the guided walking tour to admire the stunning Baroque and Renaissance architecture of St Blaise Church and Sponza Palace. Visit the Gothic Rector’s Palace, and the pedestrianised Stradun. Take the cable car to ride to the top of Mount Srđ to enjoy the best views of the city. Enjoy your final dinner in the old town, whilst admiring your final spectacular sunset over the Adriatic. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 8 – Saturday – Dubrovnik (B)
It’s time to bid farewell to all of your new friends, the captain and crew and for your private transfer to Dubrovnik airport for your return flight home.
Alternatively, our team will arrange an additional night or two in a luxury Dubrovnik hotel and you will get a chance to visit the nearby and fascinating country of Montenegro.
- This superior Croatia cruise from Split to Dubrovnik in an air-conditioned and en-suite lower or main deck cabin
- Double or twin cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Private luxury return airport transfers
- Half-board with breakfast, four-course lunch and 0.5L bottle of water each day
- Welcome Cocktail Dinner on the first night
- Dinner on board whilst docked in Slano
- Oyster-tasting experience in Ston
- Captain's Dinner whilst docked in Mljet National Park
- Services of professional & knowledgeable local Cruise Director on board for the duration of the cruise
- Guided tours of Split, Dubrovnik, Hvar and Korčula
- A tour of Mljet National Park
- Opportunity to visit the famous Blue Cave
- Daily cabin cleaning service & mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen
- Local port tax of approximately 35 Euros per person, per week.
- Optional Gratuities
- Flight from the UK and optional extra nights in luxury hotels in Split & Dubrovnik, can be arranged by the team
- Price is based on 2 people sharing. 50% supplement for single use.
2019 Departure Dates
- Aug 10 - Split to Dubrovnik
- July 20 - Aug 3, 17 - Dubrovnik to Split
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved