SPECIAL OFFER – 7 Night Signature Split to Dubrovnik Cruise
SPLIT – SIBENIK (KRKA NATIONAL PARK) - VIS (BLUE CAVE) - HVAR – KORČULA – MLJET – SLANO (STON) – DUBROVNIK
- Brand New 2019/ 20 signature ship with VIP private balcony cabins, onboard jacuzzi & splash pool
- Half board (Breakfast & 3 course lunch) with 3 evening meals, including Captains Dinner and live entertainment
- Professional tour manager with 5 guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula, Ston and Split
- Oyster farm visit and tasting experience in Ston
- Visit to the famous Krka Waterfalls National Park
- Jeep safari in the ex-Yugoslav military island of Vis & a boat trip to the famous Blue Cave
- Entrance fees to Miljet National Park, Dubrovnik City Walls & Wine Tasting in a family-run winery
Special Offer – Discover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from magnificent Split to the UNESCO listed walled city of Dubrovnik. Enjoy personalised service on board one of our new signature cruise ships featuring private balcony cabins. With a host of guided tours, gourmet tasting experiences and half board, there is no better way to explore this magnificent coastline.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – SPLIT (D)
Begin this magical island hopping cruise with a private transfer from Split airport to Split harbour with check in from 14.00hrs. Then relax in your signature cabin before joining a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board. You will be introduced to the Captain, crew and fellow Croatia island hopping passengers. Overnight in Split.
DAY 2 – SPLIT – SIBENIK & KRKA NATIONAL PARK (B, L)
We set sail for the medieval city of Sibenik, founded over 1000 years ago. On arrival, we take a trip to the stunning Krka Waterfalls National Park, which is mother nature’s phenomenon. Admire the beautiful waterfalls and stroll along pathways winding through the lush flora with a refreshing swim opportunity in front of stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall. Return to Sibenik where you can meander through the labyrinth of backstreets and narrow alleyways to discover the hidden gems such as the UNESCO listed St John’s Church which boasts classic 15th century Gothic-Renaissance architecture.
DAY 3 – MONDAY – SIBENIK – VIS (B, L)
We sail on towards the peaceful island of Vis, famed for seclusion and isolation. Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’ and was also the setting for the hit movie, Mama Mia 2. You will experience an exhilarating jeep safari where you will learn about the island’s strategic past as a Yugoslav naval base exploring the ex-Yugoslav military highlights. During the evening, we would recommend that you sample some of the exquisite local wines from the traditional wineries in the town. You can also enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst enjoying the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront. Sample one of the delightful waterfront restaurants tonight, with a variety of excellent fish restaurants.
DAY 4 – TUESDAY – VIS (Blue Cave) – HVAR (B, L, T)
We continue cruising towards the jet-set island of Hvar which is renowned for its stunning and fragrant fields of lavender. On route, we head to Bisevo to explore the breathtaking Blue Cave. This is truly a natural marvel, a sea grotto of illuminated light. Once we arrive in Hvar, we will take our guided walking tour to experience the town’s most popular landmarks, including the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower. We will then go for wine tasting at one of Croatia’s best family wineries where we will sample a selection of local wines and snacks before continuing a tour to the impressive Spanjola Fortress overlooking the town. It offers absolutely stunning scenic views of the Pakleni islands. The town also has a large mix of excellent restaurants, bars and cafes to sample tonight and is known for its lively atmosphere and jet-set appeal.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY – HVAR – KORCULA (B, L, D)
We head on to the striking island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. The afternoon arrival in Korčula is followed by a guided walking tour of this charming Old Town. The small fortified town, ruled by Venetians in the past, has an ingenious layout in the shape of a fishbone, both to prevent the strong winds from chilling the houses in winter, and to increase the air circulation in the summer. Tonight we have a traditional village evening arranged with authentic local entertainment.
DAY 6 – THURSDAY – KORCULA - MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T, D)
We set sail for the tranquil and stunning Mljet National Park. On arrival, join our local guide for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the park. We sail on to the charming village of Slano, situated on the mainland. It is a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village and the entrance point to Ston, another small fortified village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s medieval ramparts, we will take you to an oyster farm, where you will have the opportunity to sample delicious fresh oysters. The evening is reserved for the Captain’s Farewell Dinner on board, with live music and entertainment.
DAY 7 – FRIDAY – SLANO – DUBROVNIK (B, L)
On the final day of the luxury island hopping tour we make an early depart to Dubrovnik. The ancient city boasts many historical buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. We take a cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre. Join our guided walking tour of this magnificent city and we have also arranged for entrance to walk the famous City Walls, to enjoy panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and beautiful Elaphiti Islands. Enjoy a delicious meal in the Old Town in a roof top restaurant whilst admiring one last sunset over the Adriatic.
Optional Signature Experience – Private Game of Thrones tour. Explore the iconic filming locations dotted around Dubrovnik with our local Game of Thrones expert in this 2 hour private experience.
DAY 8 SATURDAY – DUBROVNIK Check out (B)
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends. Check out at 0900hrs and a private transfer to Dubrovnik airport after this memorable Signature Split to Dubrovnik Cruise.
- This signature one-way cruise in a choice of lower deck, main deck or VIP deck cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Private arrival and departure transfers from Dubrovnik airport and to Split airport
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Welcome reception dinner & cocktail evening
- Daily 3 course set lunch with a choice of a beer, glass of wine or soft drink with your meals
- 3 delicious Evening meals are included
- Unlimited filtered water per person per day
- Captain’s welcome dinner with live entertainment
- Traditional Croatian village dinner with drink
- Jeep safari tour of Vis Island
- Guided boat tour to the famous Blue Cave
- Half day gastronomic tour to an oyster farm in Ston, with an oyster & mussel tasting experience & entrance to walls of Ston
- Professional Cruise Director with optional on board lectures on a range of topics
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Ston, Korčula, Split
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to Dubrovnik City Walls
- Entrance to Mljet National Park & Krka National Park & waterfalls
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free WiFi onboard
- Optional gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 60% single person supplement.
- Convenient flights from the UK can be arranged by our team
- Extra nights hotel rooms can be arranged by our team
2020 Departure Dates - Split to Dubrovnik
- 1st August
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved