SPECIAL OFFER – 7 Night Luxury Adriatic Cruise
From just £1699 – SAVE £500 per person
Dubrovnik - Korcula - Budva in Montenegro - Saranda in Albania - Corfu, Antipaxos/ Paxos in Greece - Kotor in Montenegro - Dubrovnik
- SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Availability - Croatia, Montenegro, Albania & Greece
- 7 Night luxury, full-board cruise from Dubrovnik in an air-conditioned cabin
- Luxury, ship - MV Callisto - very comfortable air-conditioned cabins with just 34 guests
- Buffet breakfast, delicious lunch & dinner daily
- Special BBQ lunch at the unspoiled Greek Ionian island of Antipaxos
- Welcome Dinner and Cocktail Reception on the first night
- Inspiring optional excursions available - Including Wine Tasting in Korcula, Sightseeing in Old Budva/ Kotor in Montenegro, Exploring the ancient archeological site of Butrint in Albania & an Island Tour in Corfu.
- Services of a professional English-speaking local Cruise Manager on board
- This special price is based on 2 sharing
SPECIAL OFFER – Discover the magic and splendor of Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece on our unique 4 countries small cruise tour of the Adriatic and Ionian Seas. Visit amazing historic and cultural sites and experience authentic life in the diverse destinations.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
Friday - Day 1 – Dubrovnik (D)
Your exciting 4 countries cruise odyssey begins on arrival at Dubrovnik airport. Transfer to Gruž harbour for check in from 15.00 hrs. You can choose to relax in your cabin, or alternatively take a walk around the city’s many famous attractions that are located within easy reach. Admire the beautiful Renaissance and Gothic architecture that dates back to old Dubrovnik Republic times. For the best views of the city, ride the cable car to the top of Mount Srđ. On your return to the ship, you are invited to join your fellow guests at the welcome cocktail reception and dinner.
Saturday - Day 2 – Dubrovnik – Korcula – Bar, Montenegro (B,L,D)
We depart Dubrovnik early in the morning en route to Korcula. Enjoy a refreshing swim stop in a beautiful tranquil bay before arrival at the port in the afternoon. After lunch, join our optional guided excursion to Korcula Town. Discover the medieval walled town’s historic towers, monuments and buildings and wander through the quaint fishbone pattern streets. Alternatively, join our tour to the nearby village of Lumbarda for a unique wine tasting experience. Sample a variety of delicious popular regional wines before returning to the ship for departure to Bar in Montenegro. Overnight at sea.
Sunday - Day 3 – Budva, Montenegro – Paxos Island, Greece (B,L,D)
Enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast as we arrive in Montenegro’s appealing coastal town of Budva. Join our optional afternoon excursion to Old Budva. The ancient town is brimming with cultural heritage, Venetian architecture and vibrant cafes, restaurants and boutique shops. It’s no wonder that the town is Montenegro’s tourist capital. Soak up the vibe whilst exploring the local attractions and admiring the scenic views of the breathtaking peninsula. Visit the churches, the Citadel and the archaeological museum to fully appreciate Montenegro’s history and heritage. We return to the ship and continue sailing to Paxos Island in Greece.
Monday - Day 4 – Paxos Island, Greece (B,L,D)
Before arrival in Paxos, we make a short stop in Corfu. Enjoy a refreshing swim stop in a gorgeous cove or bay, and BBQ lunch that is served on board. In the afternoon, we arrive in the port of Paxos. The largest Greek island in the smallest island group in the Ionian Sea is surprisingly unspoiled by commercialism. It boasts stunning pebble beaches, seafront cafes, pedestrianised squares, and a maze of winding alleyways that reveal buildings and monuments flaunting Venetian architecture. Explore the local tavernas and sample delicious traditional Greek cuisine at your leisure. Overnight in port.
Tuesday - DAY 5 – Paxos Island, Greece – Corfu, Greece (B,L,D)
We leave Paxos early in the morning en route for Corfu. Known as the Grand Lady of the Ionian Islands, Corfu is the lushest and greenest island in Greece. Join our full-day optional excursion and discover Corfu’s rich cultural heritage and historic Imperial past. The cosmopolitan island has a unique character and an impressive array of attractions and sites. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Old Town and instantly step back in time. Walk along the cobblestone streets and admire the pastel coloured Venetian buildings. For the best views, head to the 15th century Old Fortress that overlooks the town.
Wednesday - Day 6 – Corfu, Greece – Sarande, Albania – Kotor, Montenegro (B,L,D)
On arrival in Albania’s charming coastal town of Sarande, join our optional guided tour to the nearby archaeological site of Butrint. The Albanian Riviera resort of Sarande is encircled by lush olive groves and scenic rolling hills. The town is situated in a pretty horseshoe shaped bay that is fringed by beautiful beaches and an elegant promenade. Explore the historical sites and 5th century archaeological remains of the basilica, before relaxing in one of the cafes situated on the attractive waterfront. In the afternoon, we continue sailing to Kotor in Montenegro
Thursday - Day 7 – Kotor, Montenegro (B,L,D)
The Bay of Kotor is the deepest natural fjord in the Mediterranean and an unforgettable breathtaking sight. On arrival in Montenegro’s seaside resort of Kotor, join our optional excursion to the well-preserved fortified Old Town. Wander through the labyrinth of winding streets and medieval squares, and admire the Romanesque churches and cathedrals that are dotted around the town centre. Visit the Kotor Maritime Museum to discover many special treasures. From the top of St John’s fortress you can enjoy the best panoramic views. Enjoy free time before returning to the ship for departure to Dubrovnik.
Friday - Day 8 – Dubrovnik (B)
After breakfast it’s time to say goodbye to your new friends after a memorable Adriatic Odyssey Adventure. Disembarkation is at 09.00 hrs. Transfer to Dubrovnik airport for your return flight home.
- Luxury 7-night return cruise from Dubrovnik in a luxury cabin (price based on lower deck cabins but main deck cabins are available at a supplement)
- All cabins finished to a high standard with twin or double beds, marble ensuite bathrooms & TVs
- MV Callisto Ship is 170 feet in length with just 34 guests - Spacious sundeck, indoor & outdoor dining area & library
- All port taxes included
- Private return luxury airport transfers
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager on board
- Full Board including Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner including bottled water, tea & coffee
- Special BBQ lunch at the unspoiled Greek Ionian island of Antipaxos
- Welcome Cocktail Dinner Evening
- Daily swim stops in beautiful bays and coves
- Daily cabin service
- Drinks that can be purchased onboard
- Optional Gratuities
- Optional Excursions
- Flights from the UK can be arranged by our team
- Single person supplement is 50%
Departure Dates - Dubrovnik return cruise - Adriatic
- July 3, 17, 31 2020
- August 14 2020
- September 4, 11 2020
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved