SPECIAL OFFER – 7 Night Luxury Dalmatian Coast Cruise
From just £1500 – SAVE £750 per person
Dubrovnik - Split - Rab Island - Sibenik - Hvar - Korcula - Kotor in Montenegro - Dubrovnik
- SPECIAL OFFER - Limited Availability - Croatia & Montenegro
- Promotional prices based on selected departures
- 7 Night luxury, full-board cruise from Split in an air-conditioned cabin
- Luxury, ship - MV Callisto - very comfortable air-conditioned cabins, with just 34 guests
- Buffet breakfast, delicious lunch & dinner daily
- Welcome Dinner and Cocktail Reception on the first night
- Inspiring optional excursions available - Including the medieval city of Trogir, walking tours of Rab & Hvar, a visit to Krka National Park, wine tasting in Korcula & a tour of Kotor Old Town.
- Services of a professional English-speaking local Cruise Manager on board
- This special price is based on 2 sharing
SPECIAL OFFER – £1500 discount per person – Discover the wonders of the breathtaking Dalmatia coast and the Adriatic Sea on an intimate small cruise adventure to Croatia and Montenegro. The exciting voyage visits natural scenic beauty spots, historic and cultural sites and amazing cultural hidden treasures.
Board: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
Friday - Day 1 – Dubrovnik (D)
On arrival at Dubrovnik airport, transfer to Gruž harbour for check in from 15.00 hrs. Relax and unwind in your cabin, or alternatively leave your luggage behind and go out to explore the beauty and vibe of the historic city. Take a leisurely stroll through the winding ancient streets and admire the dramatic Renaissance and Gothic architecture. Soak up the atmosphere in the charming Old Town and wander along the limestone pedestrianised Stradun. On your return to the ship, join your fellow guests at the welcome cocktail reception and dinner.
Saturday - Day 2 – Dubrovnik - Split (B,L,D)
Enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast before arrival in Split. Join our guided walking tour to the lavish former residence of the Roman Emperor Diocletian. The impressive UNESCO World Heritage Site dates back to the 4th century and comprises of more than 200 buildings that are arranged within a sprawling complex. After lunch on board, join our afternoon excursion to the historic medieval town of Trogir. Admire the scenic Dalmatian coast and explore the Renaissance, Baroque and Romanesque buildings. Sweeping views are on offer from the Cathedral of St Lawrence’s bell tower. We set sail for Rab in the late afternoon.
Sunday - Day 3 – Split - Rab Island (B,L,D)
On arrival in Rab in the morning, join our optional guided walking tour of the island’s quaint historic town. Encircled by ancient walls, the eponymous town boasts four distinctive and unmissable church bell towers, and the 16th century Church of St Justine that is now home to a collection of sacred artifacts. Wander along the enchanting medieval alleyways and streets and admire the historic monuments and ruins. Visit the 13th century St Mary the Blessed cathedral and the Gothic and Renaissance palaces. In the late afternoon we continue sailing south, cruising the Kornati island archipelago on route. Overnight at sea.
Monday - Day 4 – Rab Island - Sibenik (B,L,D)
Sailing through a spectacular fjord, we reach today’s destination. Sibenik is situated on the Adriatic coast and is considered to be the gateway to the islands of Kornati. Join our optional full-day excursion and discover the natural wonders and treasures that are hidden within the Krka National Park. The scenic beauty spot features 7 cascading waterfalls, including the famous Skradinski Buk and Roski Slap. There is also a 15th century Franciscan Monastery and nature trails that lead to the discovery of an abundance of indigenous flora and fauna. We also explore the coastal resort of Primosten and Sibenik’s Old Town.
Tuesday - DAY 5 – Sibenik - Hvar - Korcula (B,L,D)
Folowing our morning arrival in Hvar, join our optional guided walking tour and discover the gems of Croatia’s longest and sunniest island. Hvar’s port town features many interesting historic sites and attractions, including the hilltop fortress, the Cathedral of St. Stephen and Europe’s oldest theatre. The island also has a party vibe and jet-set reputation, and plenty of chic cafes, bars and restaurants where you can hang out with the rich and famous. Enjoy a relaxing swim in the afternoon, before we sail to Korcula, arriving in the late evening. Overnight in port.
Wednesday - Day 6 – Korcula (B,L,D)
Croatia’s second most populous island, Korcula is our destination today. Join our optional full-day excursion to Korcula Town, and to the charming village of Lumbarda for a unique wine tasting experience. Wander around Korcula’s historic fortified Old Town and admire its imposing towers and splendid monuments. The beautiful island is also rich in lush vineyards and olive groves and you will have an opportunity to explore these. Visit a family run vineyard and sample the delicious regional wines that are produced here. Evening sailing to Montenegro’s coastal town of Kotor. Overnight at sea.
Thursday - Day 7 – Kotor, Montenegro - Dubrovnik (B,L,D)
Situated in a secluded spot in the Gulf of Kotor, Montenegro’s fortified town of Kotor features a wealth of stunning Romanesque churches and elegant winding streets and squares that invite you to explore. Join our optional morning excursion to the well-preserved medieval Old Town and visit the Baroque Church of St Blaise. After lunch, we continue sailing through the stunning fjord of Kotor Bay. Admire the ancient Venetian settlements and the magnificent mountainous backdrop, as we sail the turquoise waters. We arrive in Dubrovnik in the late evening. Overnight in port.
Friday - Day 8 – Dubrovnik (B)
Enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast before saying goodbye to your new friends. Disembarkation is at 09.00 hrs. Transfer to Dubrovnik airport for your return flight home after a memorable Dalmatian Coastal Adventure.
- Luxury 7-night return cruise from Dubrovnik in a luxury cabin (price based on lower deck cabins but main deck cabins are available at a supplement)
- All cabins finished to a high standard with twin or double beds, marble ensuite bathrooms & TVs
- The MV Callisto Ship is 170 feet in length with just 34 guests - Spacious sundeck, indoor & outdoor dining area & library
- All port taxes included
- Private return luxury airport transfers
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager on board
- Full Board including Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner including bottled water, tea & coffee
- Welcome Cocktail Dinner Evening
- Daily swim stops in beautiful bays and coves
- Daily cabin service
- Drinks that can be purchased onboard
- Optional gratuities
- Optional excursions
- Flights from the UK can be arranged by our team
- Single person supplement is 50%
Departure Dates - Dubrovnik return cruise
- Promotional prices based on selected departures
- 30 August 2019
- 5, 26 June 2020
- 10, 24 July 2020
- 7 August 2020
Copyright © 2019 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved