Villa Giardino, Bol
Located in an elegant white villa, the rooms of this family-run hotel are spacious and well maintained. The owner, who is a sculptor, has decorated the villa and its beautiful garden with many unique artworks and antiques. You will notice immediately that the owners take pride in their work, taking care of every detail to ensure that guests enjoy their stay.
Freshly baked bread, fresh seasonal fruit, homemade jams, marmalades and honey are on the menu of the complimentary breakfast, served in the garden or the breakfast room. With a continental breakfast option and a cooked breakfast made-to-order, you are sure to start the day well.
Peace and quiet is what guests enjoy here most, and the easy access to the lively centre of Bol. Within 5 minutes, you can reach the harbour and plenty of shops and restaurants. A 20-minute walk down a tree-lined promenade takes you to the famous Zlatni Rat beach, but other nice beaches can be found closer to the hotel as well.
Your hosts are happy to recommend the best restaurants, (water)sports offers and must-see attractions on the island of Brac.
- 10 traditional, yet quality rooms
- Uniquely decorated with antiques and artwork
- Rooms with sea view or garden view
- Private bathroom with shower or bath
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Ceiling ventilators
- Complementary beach towels
- Daily maid service
- Laundry service
- Well-kept garden with several seating areas and a lawn with sunbeds
- Made-to-order breakfast made with fresh, local ingredients
- Many homemade treats served, such as honey and jam
- Continental breakfast available
- Breakfast served on a leafy terrace in the garden
- 150m from the harbor, restaurants and shops
- 250m from the beach
- Split airport is approx. 150km away
Copyright © 2022 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved