MS Princess Aloha
Small Ship Cruise
- 18 modern, well-equipped individually air-conditioned cabins with private facilities
- Superior vessel with state-of-the-art technology, built to the highest standards including the latest safety features
- Rear access swimming platform with ladders for easy access to the sparkling waters of the Adriatic during swim stops
- Expansive sundeck with enough loungers for all passengers and an inviting Jacuzzi
- Freshly-prepared meals on a half-board basis
- Complimentary onboard WiFi
MS Princess Aloha Cabins
The 18 standard twin and double cabins offer a relaxing private space for guests to unwind. Each cabin has its own en suite bathroom, window or porthole views, flat-screen TV, wardrobe, desk, in-room safe and hairdryer. Air-conditioning and complimentary toiletries are inclusive additional benefits. The cabins are elegantly presented and feature authentic timber styling and modern neutral tone linens and fabrics. The cabins provide flexible bedding configurations to accommodate up to 38 guests.
MS Princess Aloha Facilities
On board the MS Princess Aloha there are ample public spaces in which guests can relax and socialise. The expansive alfresco seating area is linked to the bar, and is furnished with comfortable sofa and armchair seating arrangements and tables. To the main deck interior is the spacious air-conditioned salon-restaurant that features stylish banquette style seating and large panoramic windows. The décor is elegant and classic. The sun deck offers shading from the sun and sun loungers for maximum relaxation. Should you wish to take a dip during a swim stop, access the swimming platform located at the rear.
MS Princess Aloha Dining
Throughout your excursion, look forward to lots of fantastic gastronomic delights. You’ll have opportunities for enjoying delicious eats at local restaurants on land as well as mouthwatering meals onboard, served on a half-board basis. A buffet-style breakfast with a wide selection of hot and cold foods are offered everything morning along with multi-course lunches. The bar serves a selection of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks for purchase, payable at the end of the excursion. Dining is enjoyed in a casual, relaxed atmosphere with no formal dress code.
Copyright © 2024 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved