Small Ship Cruise
- Sleek modern vessel with 19 en-suite twin and double cabins
- Contemporary amenities throughout the ship, including complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned dining room and bar area with LCD TV
- Huge sundeck with comfortable chaise loungers for enjoying the rays of the sun, the scent of the salty sea air and jaw-dropping views of the passing scenery
- Freshly prepared half-board meals, including an extensive buffet-style breakfast every morning
- Highly attentive service provided by expert crew
MS Spalato Cabins
The standard twin/double cabins on the MS Spalato are designed to provide a spacious and comfortable private zone for ultimate relaxation. The 19 air-conditioned cabins are decorated and furnished in a functional modern style and include an en suite bathroom with shower, a wardrobe, desk, in-room safe and hairdryer. Complementary toiletries are also provided. The airy cabins are arranged on the upper, main and lower decks and offer window or porthole views. Flexible bedding configurations accommodate a maximum of 36 guests.
MS Spalato Facilities
The ship’s communal areas are well-equipped and spacious, and perfect for relaxing and socialising. The heart of the MS Spalato is the air-conditioned restaurant that comfortably accommodates all guests in a single sitting. The panoramic windows ensure that there is always stunning scenery on view at mealtimes. There is also a well-stocked bar and a cosy TV lounge offering a daily entertainment option. Guests wishing to soak up the sun have a choice of two spacious sun decks on two levels. Deck chairs are provided. During scheduled swim stops, the swimming platform at the stern offers easy ladder access to the sea.
MS Spalato Dining
Throughout your excursion, look forward to lots of fantastic gastronomic delights. You’ll have opportunities for enjoying delicious eats at local restaurants on land as well as mouthwatering meals onboard, served on a half-board basis. A buffet-style breakfast with a wide selection of hot and cold foods are offered everything morning along with multi-course lunches. The bar serves a selection of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks for purchase, payable at the end of the excursion. Dining is enjoyed in a casual, relaxed atmosphere with no formal dress code.
Copyright © 2024 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved