Small Ship Cruise
- Sophisticated new yacht-like cruiser providing luxurious comforts at an affordable cost
- 19 spacious en-suite accommodating a maximum of 38 passengers
- Experienced, friendly crew and dedicated cruise director providing outstanding service
- Top deck with a sun terrace stretched across equipped with luxurious day beds and a six-person Jacuzzi
- Swimming platform for easy access to the Adriatic’s enticing blue waters and two outdoor showers
- Delicious international and local cuisine prepared by the onboard chef
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the ship
There are 19 modern cabins, all with private facilities, including 11 cabins on the main deck that have two large windows for enjoying the magnificent passing views from the comfort of your accommodation. Cabins on the lower deck contain two portholes for gazing out at the endless expanse of the glistening Adriatic. All feature the latest safety gear, including lifejackets, along with satellite TVs, wardrobes, safes, desks and chairs, and ample space under beds for storing luggage.
Facilities & Public Areas
The MV Katarina was built with every passenger in mind to ensure the ultimate in relaxation and enjoyment. She includes multiple indoor and outdoor public spaces, like the covered outdoor lounge area with sofas and the bar area in the restaurant that has a big-screen satellite TV. On the top deck, there’s a huge sun terrace with enough luxurious daybeds for every passenger, and an enticing Jacuzzi for soaking whilst surrounded by dazzling coast, island and sea views.
Dining is sure to be unforgettable both onboard and off. The ship has its own talented chef who prepared delicious, fresh meals using local produce, including a breakfast buffet and three-course set lunches. The lavish Captain’s Dinner is always a hit, but you’ll appreciate the opportunity to sample Dalmatian fare for dinner in local, traditional restaurants too. At the bar, order beer, wine, spirits or soft drinks which are available for purchase with the tab paid at the end of the cruise.
SPLIT – TROGIR - HVAR – VIS – KORCULA – MLJET – SLANO – DUBROVNIK7 NightsFrom £1,645 PPDeluxe cruise from Split to Dubrovnik enjoying overnight stops at Trogir, Hvar, Vis, Korcula, Slano and Dubrovnik. Including half board with 2 evening meals, tasting experiences, guided tours and private transfers.
DUBROVNIK - SLANO - MLJET - KORCULA - VIS - BLUE CAVE - HVAR - BOL - TROGIR - SPLIT7 NightsFrom £1,645 PPDiscover the breathtaking Dalmatian coast from the UNESCO-listed walled city of Dubrovnik to magnificent Split.
Copyright © 2024 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved