Hotel Adriatic, Rovinj
- Modern, contemporary rooms
- Fully refurbished in 2015
- Excellent central location in Rovinj
- Free use of spa & wellness and pools in nearby sister hotels
- On-site restaurant and bars
Talk to the Expert
As a first-generation Canadian born to Croatian and Serbian immigrants, my ties to Europe run deep. I have extensive experience in luxury travel planning and am dedicated to building the trip that’s uniquely right for you.
This modern boutique hotel with just 18 rooms offers excellent personal service and allows guests to enjoy a wonderful combination of history and art. Many respected artists from around Europe have helped refurbish this exceptional, 100-year old hotel, filled with beautiful art works and with an eclectic and elegant design.
The central location in Rovinj Old Town makes this hotel a great choice for anyone who wishes to explore Rovinj and stay in a lively location. With the hotel’s free taxi-boat, guests can reach the island of St. Katarina in just 5 minutes. On the island, you will find wonderful beaches and a lovely hotel with outdoor pools, sunbeds and parasols, that are free of charge for guests of Hotel Adriatic.
At the nearby sister hotels Eden and Lone, you can take full advantage of the spa & wellness centre and the indoor and outdoor pools, also free of charge. The nearest public beach is just a 10-minute walk away and consists of rocks and sunbathing plateaus.
Hotel Adriatic offers complementary bikes to its guests, allowing you to explore the town and its surroundings by bike as well. Many cycling tours and routes are available in the area.
Why Book with Us
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
From the moment you book your trip, our team is on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey.
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
Intuitive Travel App
One central place to access all of your travel documents and guides without the need for WiFi.
- 18 stylish and luxurious rooms and suites
- Decorated with unique artworks
- Sea view or view over Rovinj Old Town
- Private bathroom with bathtub or shower
- Complementary toiletries
- Air conditioning and heating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smart TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Room service 07-23h
- Concierge service
- Daily maid service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service
- Free parking nearby
- Sister hotels Lone and Eden offer a spa & wellness centre, indoor and outdoor pools
- They can be used free of charge (including sunbeds and parasols)
- Free bikes available at hotel Adriatic
- 10-minute walk from the nearest public beach
- Free taxi-boat to St. Katarina island (5-minute boat ride)
- The pool, sunbeds and parasols on the island are free of charge
- On-site restaurant offering dishes inspired by the French Riviera
- A la carte breakfast
- Hotel bar offering the widest choice of whiskeys in Croatia
- Tavern serving authentic local dishes
- 50m from the sea
- 300m from the beach
- Located in the centre of Rovinj Old Town
- 38km from Pula Airport
- 1km from the centre of Rovinj
- Pula airport is approx. 40 km away
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Croatia
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
Copyright © 2024 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved