Hotel Dubrovnik Palace, Dubrovnik
- Luxury 5 star hotel with 308 rooms and suites. Minutes by car from Old Town
- VIP wing
- Spectacular views, dramatic cliff side location
- Indoor pool and seaside pools
- VIP bar and poolside bars
- 4 on-site restaurants serving international and local cuisine
- Energy Clinic Spa & Wellness centre, fitness centre, tennis courts
Talk to the Expert
Having grown up on the Island of Sicily, I was introduced to Croatia over a decade ago and I immediately fell in love. Like Sicily its adorned with spectacular coastline, charming Old Towns and warm and welcoming locals at every turn.
This peaceful, luxury retreat blends in harmoniously with its surroundings, thanks to the carefully selected natural materials such as wood and stone.
With luxury toiletries, a private beach, tennis courts, free WiFi, scuba diving centre and indoor and outdoor pools, the hotel can truly offer you the celebrity experience.
All rooms have an elegant design with serene, neutral tones, luxurious fabrics and natural materials. Each room has its own private balcony with stunning views of the sea and the Elafiti islands.
There are four different restaurants, each with their own special atmosphere. Beach restaurant Ponta is an ideal place for a lunch right by the beach and offers freshly prepared pizzas, snacks and salads.The Maslina tavern is a relaxed,traditional Dalmatian tavern where guests can enjoy a cocktail at the end of the day, while watching the sun go down and the boats sail by.
The Elafiti Restaurant is the hotel’s main restaurant, offering breath taking views over the seaand a wide range of local, international and continental dishes.
The Lean and Light restaurant offers health conscious cuisine and displays the number of carbs, fats, sugars and calories of each dish on the menu, allowing you to indulge guilt free.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- 271 luxury rooms and 37 suites.
- En-suite bathrooms with power shower
- Exclusive toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen satellite TV with pay-per-view TV channels
- Mini bar
- 24 hour room service
- Air-conditioning with individual climate control
- Free WIFI
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Spa centre with VIP treatment room
- Indoor pool
- 3 outdoor pools, including a children’s pool
- Private beach
- Fitness studio
- Sauna and steam room
- Hair salon
- Scuba diving centre
- Tennis courts
- 4 On-site restaurants
- VIP bar and poolside bars
- Health conscious, traditional and international dining options
Energy Clinic Spa
- Body treatments and massages
- Facials and beauty treatments
- Wide range of skincare treatments
- Unique, elegant and stylish wedding venue
- Exquisite sea views
- On-site wedding planner
- Wide range of fine-dining menus
- Hotel Dubrovnik Palace is a luxury Croatia holiday resort on the beautiful Lapad Peninsula
- 5 km from Old Town Dubrovnik
- Approximate transfer from Dubrovnik is 40 minutes
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Croatia
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
Copyright © 2022 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved